Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Smart hero, getting answers and/or help from someone who obviously can do that.

Double-page supporter
@WhimsiCat

Far as I remember Virgo's grandmother wasn't even named Virgo at all in the first place. And is ofc also a different race. So pretty much nobody knows Virgo even exists.

Aggregator gang
When Aries transformed and the others follow, the intense went high up until Lufasu tone it down... what a shame...
Thanks for the chapter tho.

Dex-chan lover
Just went with the flow.
Nuke just went with the flow.

@Salfaro @Tanarwater
It's for the reason @daxrocket said, "because they didn't hear it." In the novel, Aries just grabbed Virgo, made a hole in the wall and took off, leaving rest of the people behind. It's not until Virgo stopped Aries and talked him into helping them out (so the conversation happened away from the hero's group) that the two of them went back, giving the rest of the people time to run away and meet with Ruphas's group.

Also,
@WhimsiCat Yeah, even if they knew and figured out "Aries was from 12 Heavenly Stars", as @natchu96 said, the world knows the [Maiden] as Parthenos. So unless Sei notices it, the rest wouldn't even know that Virgo is the newly assigned Maiden.

Dex-chan lover
I'd watch a movie with those giant zodiacs fighting Godzilla and friends

Libra's been pretty funny these 2 chapters, definitely my favourite of the 12 heavenly stars.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Libra is the same size as the rest of them in that cut away even though she's still only 5 feet tall.

Poor Mercurius. Gave up his entire identity for a woman who was in love with someone else. We'll pour one out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread