Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - Old Friend

Dex-chan lover
I knew Benet was a loli from all the outlines and foreshadowing and such, but I really wish Benet wasn't a loli like 95% of all the other vampire queens/princessess....

But hey. Super excited for their upcoming fight.

Dex-chan lover
Battle junkie yanderes

They have no patience. Good to see Benet didn't fall to the goddess's corruption though. She should be able to show some perspective.

Dex-chan lover
Loli wants to get rough.

@Leemac13 I agree with you, the Japanese cliche of vampires is that they are little girls, nothing against a loli but it got obvious already. I don't want a busty woman too, i would find it interesting if she had the appearance a young woman in her mid to late twenties.

These days the only loli vampire i have patience for is Mina from Vampire Bund.

I'm usually not a fan of yuri, but I actually ship this. I like it.

... Lufasu will lose, won't she? She is weaker than she was atm IIRC. I only read the manga, but this is how I feel.

Dex-chan lover
@Bakaman

Lufasu wins because the male MC semi awakens the real Lufasu. Benet is actually even stronger than level 1000 (she's like 1500) because in order to catch up to Lufasu she broke the hard cap imposed on on all living beings in this world. The thing is that the real Lufasu is even higher level than that at her full real power, being something like over 4k (I don't remember the exact number). The partially awoken Lufasu could break her limit to level 2500 or so which allows her to beat Benet. Afterwards she gains a skill that allows her to break the 1k limit for short periods. There's even more spoiler reasoning for this if you wanna know more.

@alacaelum
@Leemac13

I'm not Japanese so I can't say 100% that I understand their view on this, but I always though that many authors go with Loli vampires because:

A ) Japanese like their lolis, of course.

Or

B ) Vampires represent Inmortality and Eternal Youth, and nothing says "Youth" more than teenagers and kids.

Or

C ) By lore many vampires are ancient beings that had lived for centuries or even millennia, and in many series they where transformed into vampires by some kind of partner in something similar to a marriage ritual. Marriage age in those times was lower than in modern times, so in a way it makes sense that there are so many young looking vampires.

Users who are viewing this thread