Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Ch. 45.2

Dex-chan lover
If the planets in their solar system are really that close as depicted, they would have massive gravitational issues. One (or more) of Jupiter's moons is volcanic because of the gravitational effects of Jupiter and it's other moons. While that picture "may not" depict the Earth like planet as close enough for it to be a moon, Earth's own moon is approximately the width of all other celestial bodies (other than the Sun itself) away from the Earth.
If that picture is anything other than a gross over exaggeration, the planet is not only far too close to be within the "Goldilocks" zone, but would also be pulled out of orbit by any of the other orbiting bodies, which would do the same to one another.
Lastly, regardless of whether it is a gross over exaggeration or not, a mass of fire, or heaven forbid plasma (as a solar flare consists of) THAT size would not only evaporate the atmosphere but also sublimate the ground. Everyone and everything would be dead, except for the Goddess who is incorporeal as a nonphysical being.

Seriously, the lack of realism in this "otherworldly" fantasy based-off-a-video-game fictional world just boggles my mind...
It's called fiction mate, deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
If the planets in their solar system are really that close as depicted, they would have massive gravitational issues. One (or more) of Jupiter's moons is volcanic because of the gravitational effects of Jupiter and it's other moons. While that picture "may not" depict the Earth like planet as close enough for it to be a moon, Earth's own moon is approximately the width of all other celestial bodies (other than the Sun itself) away from the Earth.
If that picture is anything other than a gross over exaggeration, the planet is not only far too close to be within the "Goldilocks" zone, but would also be pulled out of orbit by any of the other orbiting bodies, which would do the same to one another.
Lastly, regardless of whether it is a gross over exaggeration or not, a mass of fire, or heaven forbid plasma (as a solar flare consists of) THAT size would not only evaporate the atmosphere but also sublimate the ground. Everyone and everything would be dead, except for the Goddess who is incorporeal as a nonphysical being.

Seriously, the lack of realism in this "otherworldly" fantasy based-off-a-video-game fictional world just boggles my mind...
please tell me this is sarcastic. The last sentence makes me think it is, but I can't tell tone that well, especially over the internet.
If it's not, do I really need to explain to you that manga artists don't need to draw the entire solar system to proper scale, especially in the same chapter where they continuously need to draw an ever regenerating army?

Dex-chan lover
please tell me this is sarcastic. The last sentence makes me think it is, but I can't tell tone that well, especially over the internet.
If it's not, do I really need to explain to you that manga artists don't need to draw the entire solar system to proper scale, especially in the same chapter where they continuously need to draw an ever regenerating army?
Of course it's sarcastic.
While I have had issues with various things in various manga, they are usually consistency issues.
I know it isn't realistic, nor meant to be. I was just poking fun, at myself as well.

P.S. consistency issues such as calling one location a city and another place a "village" when it was clearly depicted (multiple times) as equal to or better than a city of the supposed world age (i.e. stone wall medieval era).

Dex-chan lover
Lufasu OP, plz nrf.

Since it was a while since last chapter, I'm not sure, but didn't she only summon characters who had died? And all of the seven heroes didn't die. So she can't use all of them, which means Lufasu, at her "original" strength, would still be able to beat them.
the Goddess is too annoying, plz nrf her too.
able to just casually possessed and buff people, not to mention the world-ending dragons that still sleeping

Dex-chan lover
My recollection is that Lufasu threw the fight against the heroes for content.

Like, literally.

The game had a lore team that made player-driven plotlines cannon and the guy playing her lost because that's the storyline they came up with for the game's writers to cannonize.
Yup. I ain't gonna tell that Goddess though. 😙 🎶
There's 2 lores at hand.

There's the MMO POV lore where it is just player-driven event as you said.

Then there's Lufasu's reality lore.
Where the 7 heroes were mindcontrolled + buffed by the Goddess to seal Lufasu.
Lufasu's "Reality Lore" sounds to me like the canonization of events, after the system admins' writers got done with it, based on execution and outcome of events. I remember it the same way @Cidolfas does. The Heroes and Lufasu, or rather the players behind them, orchestrated everything for the sake of the lore, and the admins spun it in such a way for role-playing's sake for the in-game lore and Bards to tell. History just took a different course over time than they expected it to.

Dex-chan lover
If the planets in their solar system are really that close as depicted
Sarcasm aside, the only times planets are scaled properly are in demonstration of the, "this is the actual scale of our solar system," type, and the properly scaled models that exist in the world, many of which you need to drive between locations.

Dex-chan lover
The goddess character development is amazing, the hate that the readers feel for her is rising tremendously.

Double-page supporter
This chapter explains why I should never write manga. I'll definitely name that skill "[December 1st]". Don't ask why

Dex-chan lover
Yup. I ain't gonna tell that Goddess though. 😙 🎶

Lufasu's "Reality Lore" sounds to me like the canonization of events, after the system admins' writers got done with it, based on execution and outcome of events. I remember it the same way @Cidolfas does. The Heroes and Lufasu, or rather the players behind them, orchestrated everything for the sake of the lore, and the admins spun it in such a way for role-playing's sake for the in-game lore and Bards to tell. History just took a different course over time than they expected it to.
No, the other person is right w/r/t what actually happened from the goddess's POV.

I forget where in the story this info is given out so I didn't want to bring it up as spoilers but all of Lufasu's memories of being a player are invented post-hoc to explain why they knew so much about this other person that they were no longer. And in those memories (though I don't think the text ever calls this out) Lufasu thinks she could have gone harder.

Really, I just wanted to point out Lufasu threw for content.

Dex-chan lover

the author also has small section at the end of each novel chapter like
"Physic-kun is in depression and left the chat"
so at that point you should as well accept it, since author himself is the one that make fun out of this entire absurdity.
it kind of become mini arc in itself and how author remind reader that "human common sense" is out of jobs here.

Last edited:
Seems like the goddess forgot when Lufasu was defeated. Lufasu was wounded there was only 6 heroes and an army.

Dex-chan lover

On that last scenario, as an addendum, the explosion of the solar flare also appears to be large enough that it'll roast the entire solar system when the explosion wave hits the planets. She appears to have chained Solar Flare into Nova. We get to see what doing 9999 damage does to everything in the solar system :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Of course it's sarcastic.
While I have had issues with various things in various manga, they are usually consistency issues.
I know it isn't realistic, nor meant to be. I was just poking fun, at myself as well.

P.S. consistency issues such as calling one location a city and another place a "village" when it was clearly depicted (multiple times) as equal to or better than a city of the supposed world age (i.e. stone wall medieval era).
Ah, then I apologise for being unable to tell that.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, then I apologise for being unable to tell that.
No problem, as you said in your first post getting nuance or tone through text is extremely difficult. Unless an author (and here I use the term loosely) is extremely good or makes it extremely clear it can be exceedingly difficult to tell their tone at times.
'sides, the first person to respond to my post didn't even slightly catch on the possibility that it could have been sarcasm. In their defense, I doubt they got to the end, where I "almost" spell it out, but don't outright state that it's sarcasm.

Dex-chan lover
4 months for a .2.. let's fucking go!

also.. isn't she just threw the fight on mmorpg side?
and took 7 maxed buffed heroes at world lore side?

tf you gonna do with 4?

it would be bullshit if these 4 did something.. bruh

Users who are viewing this thread