Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - Collision

Dex-chan lover
man this lion is relatable, just like when i accepted that bribe for some rich fucks’ kids entry into a the university i work at :)

Dex-chan lover
Suzuki said comp het is forbidden.

Seems like Benet and Leon are foils. One has too much pride to accomplish anything not in her own power and the other too afraid of not having the power to accomplish anything at all.

Also fuckin' love Crab Man he's the best.

i love our bastard crab
i don't think that stupid lion is worth much thought
and i feel for our poor hero

Dex-chan lover
Love the fact that best crab boi Karkinos is getting some love in this chapter.
I love crabs, and his design is amazing XD

Gotta love that despite Karkinos being underleveled by 200 levels he still wrecked Leon's shit to the point where Leon needed the Goddess to bail himself out.

aah what a mess... this chapter was so nicely done in the novels and it turned into this for the manga. the chaotic and messy art for the fights will leave people unable to follow whats going on...

Also the choice of words for the last scene involving Sei, Virgo and Suzuki diluted some of the humour...

Dex-chan lover
Man, I sure love this story. Hope it will get licensed at some point to buy physical copies and I hope it gets an anime (and doesn’t get screwed over by cut content or poor production/animation)

Oh thank god and here I thought there won't be any more chapters. Thank you cause I love this manga!!! Can't wait for more updates!!🤗

Fed-Kun's army
@NinjaGoemon
Don't put Benet with this Lion!!!
Benet manage to ignore Level Limit to chase Lufasu, but this Lion only Protest and never bother to get stronger, that is why it was only a pet!

Users who are viewing this thread