Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - Collision

Dex-chan lover
@Porg
To be fair, he is a male lion. They are some of the laziest creatures on earth. A male lion easily sleeps for 18-20+ hours every day. Sometimes even longer if they are digesting something large.

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair, he is a male lion. They are some of the laziest creatures on earth. A male lion easily sleeps for 18-20+ hours every day. Sometimes even longer if they are digesting something large.
@JavelinJoe now if it was a female Leo well then they'd be in trouble

Dex-chan lover
@Porg
Definitely more than against the male Leo.

But all lions in general are not really all that by themselves, unless it is a male defending his pride (group), specifically against another male aiming to conquer him, which I asume is the analogy this story line is going for (pride in this case now is the emotion, not the name of his group).

But in general, most female lions tend to hunt in packs, using numbers to their advantage where possible (also female lions still sleep for more than half the day too)

Imagine geting ejected for no reason. In the novel it was explained that the girl had gotten too close to him and there was a space rule lufasu set while not thinking about the context or nuances. He got done dirty.

Double-page supporter
I think Ruphas is fusing with the real one to some extent? Also I understand her goal of keeping peace between her and the hero but jeez he's soo generic and boring

Double-page supporter
@Porg if it WAS a female lion some people would just feel like a hot headed chick getting added to the party

Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORa Ora ora Ora

Dex-chan lover
Suzuki: "NO LEWDING VIRGO GET YEETED"
I do love how Lufasu is that protectiveof Virgo lmao

@Tonikill1
Sei is better then 80% of the generic isekai heroes out there though.
You only feel that way cause all the other characters in this series are too good.

Double-page supporter
@Raydnt True. He has an actual motive, instead of just "Imma get pushed around whichever direction by the plot, and meanwhile build a harem for myself"

Users who are viewing this thread