Casually exerts OP power on big baddy
"bye"

I love this guy already

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 😆👍🏼
url

Dex-chan lover
"Hermes Trismegistus?"

As in, the inventor of the hermetic seal? Lord have mercy, that's like someone yelling out "Henry Ford!" as an attack name.

why do i like buff dude with big battle axe so much? damn that power breaker skill is so cool.

Sei is dumb he is using the logic of his depressed policeman dad and peace loving modern upbringing in a world where two insanely powerful brings are at odds, where there are literally different races and discrimination, where there are people whose jobs are to kill, where the throne is decided by personal strength (cause Aries alone can bring a country to its knees if he tries), where an entire race is a created being with a surface level of free will just for the sake of seemingly war or fun (idk why the goddess made the demons), in this type of world he can't realise the fact that his ideal of no killing cause people are sad and lives are precious because he isn't an insanely strong being that could massacre everyone if he wished and that the lives of many only depend on his mood. Sei just has like no awareness of the situation he is in and wants to protect lives from two beings (maybe three if you count demon lord) that could crush if he does something to annoy them, like protecting the people they were fighting against and wanted to kill the other races for treating them bad, when in reality it only matters of they were strong or not. If MC was weak she would've died in the birdman shed or killed by her father for being unsightly. But because she was strong she was able escape from that life. Because the goddess is strong she can make demons that kill people for the sake of killing people. If the goddess was a bitch ass weakling she would t be able to do anything. But because both MC and goddess are strong they can do what they please. Sei thinks that they are wrong because justice says killing people is bad. He doesn't realise that if he was MC and strong as hell he could do what he wants and try to implement justice and say killing people is wrong don't do it otherwise I'll kill you.

Bleh this rant about sei's character type and winner is king is making me feel depressed because of how dumb sei is that he doesn't realise that you can't do anything when you're dead so the winner can do whatever they want while they stay alive.

Dex-chan lover
@Sdawedz I agree to you for certain topic but I do think this world too need a person like him. If no one on that world have a benevolence heart, their world will never be in peace. Then I agree before all that he need power because without it he cant do anything.
Oh yeah the most funny thing is, he hates Lufasu for what she do but, Lufasu is the only person who can give him power. So for him to get power means he must throw his own principal first to achieve his own ideal.

Dex-chan lover
Here, let me just show up by chance and use exactly the ability you guys need at this very moment.

Users who are viewing this thread