Yatara to Sasshi no Ii Ore wa, Dokuzetsu Kuudere Bishoujo no Chiisana Dere mo Minogasazu ni Guigui Iku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Why do they do this? Did they translate it and just sit on it for two years? This isn't even the first time.

I really appreciate their work, but why?
They try to hide shit behind a Patreon paywall but other good samaritans pick up the series so they just dump the rest of the chapters when they realize they ain’t gon make bread from it.

Dex-chan lover
Should it not have been father in law and brother in law instead of step brother and step father? Thought that would make the most sense given the context and how it subverts the trope of the father not wanting to give their daughter away.

Supporter
Should it not have been father in law and brother in law instead of step brother and step father? Thought that would make the most sense given the context and how it subverts the trope of the father not wanting to give their daughter away.
The terms for each are the same in Japanese. QC kinda fell asleep or they just MTLed the thing. (That the "I like you/ I love you" stuff got through without any adjustment despite the context clearly indicating the lack of a direct object in either case has me leaning toward the latter.)

Dex-chan lover
Shirogane... So she's Miyuki and Kaguya's daughter (and looks like Miyuki's sister). Why did I not put two and two together?

Users who are viewing this thread