Yatara to Sasshi no Ii Ore wa, Dokuzetsu Kuudere Bishoujo no Chiisana Dere mo Minogasazu ni Guigui Iku - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.5

Dex-chan lover
GDS should be banned from Mangadex, so other scanlators don't feel discouraged by picking up stuff, like how it happened to Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~.

Paywalling chapters on Patreon should be enough reason to ban them...

Dex-chan lover
GDS should be banned from Mangadex, so other scanlators don't feel discouraged by picking up stuff, like how it happened to Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~.

Paywalling chapters on Patreon should be enough reason to ban them...
What makes it even worse they only Released the chapters once a smaller translator, started picking it up

Dex-chan lover
so wait, im looking at the comments on the last 2-3 chapters, the group that uploaded this, Galaxy Degen Scans, they've had the remaining chapters translated this entire time but never uploaded because they wanted people to pay to their patreon?! (ngl they prolly have said this in the TL notes, but most of the time I never read them, so I prolly never noticed)

Thats so messed up! Man I always just believed so many series never got fully translated because they didn't have enough time or resources or maybe hoped someone else would pick it up. This lowers how much appreciation I always try to give to TLs, im kinda sad now.

Aggregator gang
"Please enjoy the rest of the story in the light novel"
EZFwpwSXsAAFnlc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why? The novel for that is complete at 2 volumes and the manga was 33 chapters so I have a hard time imagining it been an ad. Besides, I think that was more of a side project for the author while they're concentrating on their main The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero story...
hory shiet and it's from the same author of the old man that gets his license revoked and travels with a cursed kid, first I would say daaamn he has range, but being a fantastical writer is other thing, but at least he can make drastically different stories at the same time, that's some ability.

Dex-chan lover
So you say that I'm gonna see a LOT more of push and pull like she has done in the LN? No way sir. I'm not buying it. Btw, they are a highschoolers or what? Her push and pull really is like a middleschooler tho.

Supporter
Was hoping to at least end on the ferris wheel scene, even if we had to skip the pool date (which was more important for developing the third ship than anything else, really), but there's always the novels. Enjoy.

Supporter
So you say that I'm gonna see a LOT more of push and pull like she has done in the LN? No way sir. I'm not buying it. Btw, they are a highschoolers or what? Her push and pull really is like a middleschooler tho.
She finally confesses on a summer amusement park date not long after this. There's also a ton of stuff about the troublesome relationship between their dads that's completely independent of the kids, an incestuous love square to be dissolved, and the age-gap/gender-bender ship keeps trying to launch. Fun, fun, fun.

so thats an end huh? i cant imagine ill like the light novel when we got such a direct confession. i did like how the MC just blurted it out because he doesnt know how to control his emotions. but now its over. damn.

Dex-chan lover
Why can't it ever go a few chapters past 'yes let's start dating'

Fed-Kun's army
am glad they ended this cause anymore than this would have been too much to invest time into am glad degen decided to translate the last few chapters so we pack this up and put it into our completed list...
over all i would give this 6/10

Dex-chan lover
What even would be the plot? This is why God created evil in the world. Happy people and boring people don't get stories made about them.

Dex-chan lover
while i do agree they happy, this is not a happy ending like previous chapter promised lol

Users who are viewing this thread