Yawao to Katako - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

even if the premise of the story is cool, if you ever meet someone like MC, RUN. She's the sort of person to drag those around her down, and it's not worth your guilt, time and effort trying to appease to people that are so extremely in it like her. Kumi's life must be hellish having a bullshit friend like her.

I could do a whole ass essay on this shit. Love the translation tho lol, will keep reading.

This is interesting.
But I just can't deal with fl's tremendous low self esteem like wtf?
If she's ugly then I must be horrendous

"Hey, I'm too envious but I won't do anything about it."
Just... She's annoying. That's all am gonna say.

Fujiko was contempt with her lifestyle and Mr. Dick here just came to screw things up, she was fine with being a side character in Kumi's life, nothing wrong with that.

@Katrina no, like said in the first chapter he's an Onee type, a stereotypical effeminate man, but a man nonetheless.

EDIT
Just checked the raws
and man, she just looks like a boy now.
Yeah dropping this, not because of the translation, it's great keep up the good work, but Koyanagi looks like such an overbearing character that likes to impose himself on others, you like being how you are, let the others be how they are.

Fed-Kun's army
the translations are great and all, translation team did a good job! I just find the FL kinda annoying and that low self esteem

Users who are viewing this thread