Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 1 Ch. 26 - Despicable

Omg im craving for this more n more haha thnkyou translator and the team! Really a good job and a bless fr yr good deeds

Yeon keeps referring to Haemi as female sometimes even after she learns his gender. (Wife bit aside. Sometimes you want a cute man to be your wife, maybe.) Is that from the script?

I mean I was okay with SOME of them being rapists but every single one being one is kinda creepy and uncomfortable. I mean this guy wasn't even a regular rapist. He was an insane one that molested a man just because he looked a bit feminine. It kinda hurt me in a personal way... BUT this has gore and sexual violence tags for a reason. It's not the author's fault that my poor homophobic heart that just so happens to have PTSD would get upset.

@RubyG8396 LOL what even is a regular rapist?
Well, I suppose the author is just trying to make sure we know there are loads of nutcases of high standing in the story's setting.

@AevaEl I'm guessing that the me who wrote that 10 months ago was probably saying that it felt like a more literary rape you know. It was just mild PTSD me talking. Don't try to make sense of it.

Anyways, it's weird how rape is in the setting of this story's society. I kinda don't like it. It doesn't affect the protagonist particularly and it just feels like a plot device the author specifically uses to make us hate a character. I don't like it. I just feel like rape is something major and with this story's pacing, things like this will never be properly explained.

Users who are viewing this thread