Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 1 Ch. 26 - Despicable

Dex-chan lover
guhh i had seen the raws for this ch but i couldnt imagine how despicable that guy is...!!! he got what he deserved

also i just wanna say, i'm super happy (and pleasantly surprised) they confirmed the mermaid was a man. i couldn't tell from raws since i can't read em so 👍👍

https://newtoki53.com/webtoon/405935/%EC%97%B0%EB%A1%9D%ED%9D%94

Heres the rawson that aren't on kakao, also thank you for the updates!!

@Misaki2578 Well the concubines are not the main wife and like
he's not closed with them; literally they're just there to keep the ministers in check and other political purposes. Even Eun So-Hyun is just there to keep her father in check (and he never wants her to be the Empress). He had to have concubines, too, cuz it's the custom and to make those ministers shut up about making heirs and shit.

Edit: Don't worry,
those women will never be with him again except on occasions where their presences are needed cuz he only wants Yeon to be his Empress after the first night. And if you seen chapter 65-66, he literally ordered to search for her (Lmao ordered that to Yeon herself) and find her before the Empress selection so he can cancel it and make her the Empress lmao. Plus, she's like the woman he'll visit always (this when they are married)

I said a lot so I hope y'all are at ease now.

Users who are viewing this thread