Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 1 Ch. 28 - Returning to the Palace

Dex-chan lover
WAIT!! I thought the emperor guy didn't know she's a little lady?? BUT if he doesn't know and still does this.. then... o3o
Many thanks

@uriekuki She learned how to Face-Change and Persona Change (Ch.12) while stuck in the demon lair. Of course, the King wouldn't recognize her.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay but the Emperor is pretty gay
Who the heck puts an earring up to a supposed man and says that it's pretty
Gay vibes +100

I love this manhwa! Its all the excitement I loved in those mystery shounen, but with real romance!

So when the emperor discovers her true identity in 100 chapters or so, he'll be like "ewww, a girl! I only like effeminate boys", right?

me still sitting here calculating at what point the age gap isn't wild af..... ummm...

@KenOne that is what I was going to ask. I know she was sent to the underworld when he was a child was couldn't tell his gender, when she came back she got a supernatural makeup to look as a male and a perfume to disguise her smell. I skipped many chapters, but I do remember her acting like a boy. does the emperor actually knew? learned and assumed cuz he found out what happened to her parents?

@monsoon he is already married o_O. I would want a virgin one or someone who doesn't have a wife. She can have the emperor as her lover, but she deserves a man who doesn't have another wife nor got another wife before cuz she is single. I do believe single people and single parents should marry between their own group. cuz the mentality of each person is different. Don't take me wrong. there are exception like in everything but in MOST cases, that doesn't happen and the ones to suffer are the children and the person who was single and never got an experience compared to the woman or man that has the children.

this is the first manhwa i read that the heroine mc fell head over heels first for the ml.. SHE'S CUTE AFFFF

RIP, falling in love with the emperor on precarious grounds is like.... asking for heartache lul that ain't gonna be easy girl

Users who are viewing this thread