Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
"I'm the Emperor, so I'mma just gonna go kiss someone else's fiance on their wedding night."
Just when I think the Emperor might have a chance at redeeming himself, he goes and digs six feet further down. What a egotistical turd.

The translation was a lot better than some uploads I've read that didn't claim to use machine translation, so please continue! I appreciate the notes, but they're better off under the panel instead of in a speech bubble.

Please continue! Thanks for picking this up! You certainly did not snatch this from the other scanlator. Don't worry.

Thanks for the translation! :)

I hope Yeons identity is revealed soon because dealing with this double life is so frustrating, lol

I believe the word you're looking for is sniping :p and you did quite good, actually readable. I've read too many illegible or just straight MTL to be thinking this is horrible ;p

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation ❤️
When she ducked thinking he probably didn't see her the he just appears at her window 😂😂😂

Thank you so much for the translation! I feel you did a good job, easy to read and understand! Thanks!!! Would love to read more please!

you did a great job translating! i gotta say this manhwa has some complex wording and you’ve done the best i’ve seen using an app to translate

Users who are viewing this thread