Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Just reiterating what everyone else has said; thank you for the translations, everything was comprehensible and I want to read more of the story!

Please contiue translating, and i don't know any good traslating app other than "camera translate" if it is a pictire, im sorry, but please continue translating, athought if it is to much stress u dont have to🤗🙂🙂.

Thank you so much!!! Really... I appreciate your effort and if you can continue translating I appreciate it. 😻

it’s pretty comprehensible, and you put effort into making it understandable so you’re fine. also yes, please continue translating, this series really needs more love 😩😩

Thanks for the chapter had to back to the prevous chapters though to see why mc was being married but then realised it was to catch the person killing the brides

I'm desperate for more chapters so please continue. Really thankful that someone's willing to go out of their way to share it. The translation flow is also good. Thanks again!

Hey!! This was amazing.. Let me know if I can help in anyways(except for translating)////
Like cleaning or something.

Ooof I really can't stand these machine translations... Thanks, but I'd rather wait for the quality groups to continue their work on this series.

Users who are viewing this thread