Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 47 - Red Woman

I really like it 😊. TYSM for picking it up!!

Hope we will catch up to the raw soon 😁
still a long way to go .-.

Poor emperor. No, actually not. He goes on and on about FL’s green tea/grass smell, and then he CANT SMELL IT IN FRONT OF HIM??? You know who I feel bad for? The Blood Dragon who shipped them. I bet he’s pissed.

wouldn’t it have been great if ghost lady’s husband was actually really chill and helped her wreck havoc on his horrible family’s life?

Thanks for picking it up!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation ❤️
Still don't get why the murdered bride didn't kill the remaining family members of her murders instead of random women. There were clearly a lot crying over the dying mother, killing those innocent brides makes her no different from her own killer

Dex-chan lover
I really want to know what she's going to do to resolve the ghost's issues. She said "trust me," and then... she's back to the daily grind at the palace?

@JWChibi She was chained down so she couldn't do anything until her killers living a rich and happy life with a happy death. People doing awful things having a happy ending. How awful.

Aggregator gang
TY for translating!

Was hoping that the evildoers would get their due, but frustrating that they lived happily ever after. Awful ppl, her murderers didn't even give the 300 silvers to her mom. Am hoping Lokheun has a plan to get some justice for this poor lady.

Users who are viewing this thread