Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 49 - Take the Heavens and the Earth

Thanks for another chapter!!!

I so love the grandma! She’s a wise lady, saw through mirang! I am hoping grandma will be the one who will help her grandson recognize Yeon Lok Heun and be the matchmaker for those two. 🥰

I LOVE this story, but damn it uses such flowery language that it makes me feel so smooth brain. I’m constantly lost.

THIS IS WHY YEON SHOULD JUST KISS HIM ALREADY!! SHE'S A GIRL, SO WHAT, IT'S NOT LIKE SHE EVER ADMITTED SHE'S A GUY ANYWAY :mad:@@@

It took a while but I'm actually warming up to the emperor. I want them to meet again.

Thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
@TienYL Don't worry, you're not alone. Even the translators are confused by the old korean hahaha (RIP Song)

If you want a basic summary of the upcoming case (?): basically there's this banished monk who is summoning zombies (Jiangshi) and needs to be stopped, so Yeon is sent out on another kickass mission... oh fun!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
I thought Grandma was on the concubine's side! Ok, this changes the story. You go Grandma!

Double-page supporter
Thank you so so so much for updating this gem! Really I've been reading on IG and it was hard

So glad to have you guys working on this

Dex-chan lover
He's so blind, they have the exact same facial features, he hasn't even considered siblings or something?

I thougt the grandma is on that concubine's side, but boy how wrong I am. From the look at it the grandma is determined to find the girl that the king loves. Go grandma!! Psstt you might loom under the same roof UvU

Group Leader
@scarlet_summer DM me with the instagram's information if possible! We don't want the publishers to find our work and cause us to take down our translations.

@JWChibi Because it's easier for artist to draw similar faces, so you have to imagine in the setting their faces are probably vastly difference. The male Yeon has a feminine face but still boast overall male-look, while female Yeon is a beauty that captured Emperor's heart. For the similar name, I don't know Korean that much but probably, either it's fairly common name, or difference words but sound the same.

Thank you for the translations ☺️ I love this series a lot and the recent updates made me very happy 💕

FUUUUCK Hope this corpse crap is solved quickly, NEED MOAR

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!

@JWChibi I think the author is just drawing Yeon in her female face and male face similarly for readers. Remember she learned how to do face change when she was training in the cave, and the teacher that taught her said if she mastered it, no one will be able to recognize her.

@solonit I think Yeon from Yeon Lok Heun and Yeon the way Emperor interpreted have different hanja (Chinese character). Also one is used as a last name and another as first name.

Users who are viewing this thread