Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 49 - Take the Heavens and the Earth

and here we go in another mission to kick some crazy creature ass
thanks for the chapter!!!

Double-page supporter
@singsong

Oh sorry what I meant is I read rough tls on insta by amateur tl'ers. You guys' work is plenty better experience than that.

Wait just a sec.... I'm pretty sure that grandma was rooting for that thot...? Or was she acting some chapters ago? And I was thinking that it was a miracle that she didn't say that it didn't matter that Yeon was to be married since the emperor can have everything under the sun or something like that... You know how things were with emperors and kings of old, that nobody could deny them anything 😒

Dex-chan lover
Her waist is so tiny... The heck
Also... For how smart the emperor is he is blind
Many thanks

I'm getting impatient. How much longer is he gonna stay in the dark about who she really is?

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's not a terribly high bar, but not trying to steal someone else's wife/lover is tons-loads better than most of the other powerful men in this story so far. So I'll award some points for that, at least.

I'm counting on you to dig your way out of the hole you kicked Yeon Lokheun into, Emperor. Keep it up!

i bet the grandma will find out about mc first but at this point i don't care as long as ml knows fl is not married and has been near him the entire time

bruh wasnt the grandma the one to say she wanted mi rang as the empress?? smh

Grandma seriously roasted her lmaoo
I was dissatisfied when grandma said Mi-rang should be empress but it turns out to be formality sake

Hmm that’s a good gesture i guess I’ll him an applause for that not wanting to separate a married woman from her lover that’s wise of you emperor

Fed-Kun's army
dammit! stop torturing the poor guy already i mean...i understand why but still! but still! it hurts! yo it hurts lol

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, Jiangshi in Indonesian is called "Vampir", or vampire, in Indonesian dubbing of old Chinese or Hong Kong films. Maybe because it is suck out like vampires do.

Users who are viewing this thread