Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 52 - Take the Heavens and the Earth

me trying to find comments about the discord chats among the group members about moo 👀👄👀

Aggregator gang
Thx for the chapter. YLH always like to kick butt while imparting wisdom.
If he knows YLH is the "Spectral Lady" does he also know that she's a she and not a he, or does he just think that "Spectral Lady" was a guy in drag?

@ojou In some Asia cultures, the term ‘ghost lady’ refers to many beings with vaguely humanoid form, regardless of its origin. Yeon even in male form looks slender and feminine, so it’s easy to mistake one for a ‘ghost lady’. Why did they mostly called female, is because historically reasons for many mistreatments upon women back in the day, thus spawns many wandering ‘ghost lady’. In opposite, most ‘male ghost’ were warriors one, as they mostly died in wars.

hahaa omg, the ss of the discord messages killed me, mooooo! thank you very much for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the moo moo translation.. if not I would be utterly cuntfused as well 😂😂

I can see how much effort you guys put into your translations and it's much appreciated. Thank youuu 😭♥️ Yeon is so badass 💕

Dex-chan lover
Bad guy be telling the MC outright that she'll regret not killing him now.

Users who are viewing this thread