Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 56 - Return

Is it just me or is yeon even hotter in feminine clothing? Like dressed as a guy I'd give that a solid 10 but dressed up? I'm a simp 🥰 (I'll be gay for you yeon 😍)

I'm so glad she's dressed as a female again. As the comment below me said, she's prettier that way overall. Thanks for the translation!

Was that red haired guy introduced to us before? I feel like I've read about him before. Was it the guy who saw her painting in the emperors drawing room?

Dex-chan lover
She really thinks that offering her life was a fair trade? Those are blatantly usurious rates, if you ask me. Also, by the law of the sea, as soon as she was kicked away (into the hole) she became flotsam, and no longer bound to the Emperor by default.

Oof, I suppose since she said she doesn't care, I can't keep bringing it up, but the Emperor had better have a darn good apology one day. 😐

This chapter was a bit confusing but that may be because Yeon wanted to be slightly confusing. I’m still trying to puzzle out what “man without a backbone” meant here. Was she insulting the emperor??

It kinda irks me how fast she defends the Emperor after knowing the pain and suffering he caused to her family. Like sure sis, you're in love, but don't act like your family can't voice their opinions while you're around. They have real beef with this man.

Dex-chan lover
F. hate them all. They just use her. Every last one of them. Even her master in that demon dungeon. F. F. F.
Many thanks

Was it just me, or was redhead intentionally saying things in a way that could be misunderstood?

Thank for the chapter. ^^

Also there's currently a contest on the artist's Twitter account @ mrmworks to celebrate the start of the third season. Prize is a Kakao Page Gift Card.

Thanks for another chapter! I appreciate the regular updates.
I glanced at the raws a while back but obviously could not make sense of them so this brought some clarity.
Did not like mr. redhead’s menacing aura though!!!

Such a pretty change to see Yeon in feminine clothing she gives off a different vibe and she's so much more pretty gosh dang it TT
Prolly late, but I'm assuming this guy is prolly the second male lead? If they plan on having any but dang he do be looking fine💫
I hope yeon has another badass scene huhuhuh

thank you, as always, so much, for the consistent updates for yeon lok heun!!!!😭😭😭 you're amazing thank youu💖💗

@cupcakeparty what beef? The only thing the emperor did to her family was catch her father who was about to steal herbs from the imperial palace and come to a conclusion that it was an assassination attempt. While a death sentence was a bit much imo cause it really wasn’t an assassination the father definitely deserved some punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread