Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 61 - Moonlight

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm a masochist...

@beemo_bb it will be better if you find it by yourself, try re-read it again from the beginning.

Lol the afterword for this chap. I agree. Everyone who reads this is a masochists haha The wait will be a long one.

EUGHHHHH they’re so sweet and touchy. all the small little gestures between them.

Dex-chan lover
Umm... if you're gonna ask a bunch of questions to someone who can't speak, maybe instead of bringing her to an open field in the middle of nowhere, try bringing her to some ink and a brush so she can write down some responses?

@beemo_bb because she’s his general. She’s playing the part of a man who is one of the emperor’s 4 generals, she can’t possibly be at his side as “Yeon” and carry out his missions as “Yeon Lok Heun”.

She’s afraid to reveal that she’s been deceiving him bc that would count as treason.

i read the raws like only up to 65 and i only could understand them a little and boi we in for a ride and don’t forget abt the maid that looks like her and now this is my fav manhwa

damn dude just fess up!! what's the worse he can do to her? kill her?? ok and???? girl just spill the beans

Ugh maybe I am a masochist. I keep coming back, wanting everything to resolve, and then I’m just met with more pain... but... it’s not a bad pain. It’s very bitter sweet but I always want more...

Users who are viewing this thread