Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 61 - Moonlight

i hurt i hurt
man translators are such big moods. i want this reveal and i want it soon 😭

Too true! Freaking painful😭 Yeon will have to leave right at daylight again to complete her mission. Argh!!! How many more chapters until the reveal?? But will the Emperor be angry that he had been deceived for so long?? Also, what about that lookalike palace girl that the Emperor’s uncle is planning to use? 😣😖

Dex-chan lover
Just fess up. I don't even remember anymore her reason for hiding her gender and acting like a guy, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Omg honestly
I don't know
The romance for this was just kinda... Smacked in our faces. I can kinda under Yeon falling for him since she's seen his actions ect. But why did he fall so obsessively for her?

Many thanks

I look foreward to the day she learns that she can move her mouth while beeing with the emperor. Its slowly getting annoying only having him speek and her be a stone statue

Rather than their romance, I'm just worried about Yeon's mission to bring the chuchu something in a safe place. Like is it not gonna backfire???? Cause she is wasting time

all i can think about is her mission??? like girl u got the red haired dude expecting u WYD LOST IN THE SAUCE OF LOVE

Look. Im really happy for them but all i can think about is HER MISSION!!!! GIRL YOU HAVE THINGS TO DO!.YOU DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS! YOU PROMISED THE SPIRIT LADY!!!

@unime no why did SHE fall for him? He did nothing but toss her in the demon lair she could’ve died bear in mind she was a kid ?? 🤦

I agree though it would be nice until Yelp reveals her identity or when he finds out but sort of difficult to do 😅

I mean, she won't leave his side, so she'll technically keep her promise. Just not as Yeon but as Lok Heun. 😀

@LegendX @lh_babysun :

Love can cause distractions in one's focus. I suppose she thinks now would be the time to spend time with the emperor given that her female existence is short-lived and would disappear the next morning. Perhaps she might not get another chance.

But don't worry. She hasn't forgotten the mission which is just delayed.

Even if she wants to complete her mission right away, I doubt the emperor would let her go right away after not seeing her for some time.

Ma'am what are you doing? You have a whole mission you need to complete 😭

Users who are viewing this thread