Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 64 - Moonlight

Imma cryimg in confuse after reading this chapter 😭😭 what should I do guys :((( their words are too beautiful just like their faces *proceeds to cri even more*

Thank u for the translation so far!!

Aside from what TienYL said, there are also other reasons she continues to avoid him (in her female form), which would be mentioned later in the slow paced story, such as...

- Wanting to be more useful/helpful to the emperor by being actively/physically/tangibly helping him and his empire as a general. Being a general and carrying out the duties would give her the sense of fulfilling her debt to him; and is more fulfilling/suitable to her than life as a concubine.
- Revering the emperor as a celestial being (god/holy figure) and viewing him as the sky that is far too high for her to reach.
- Believes he belongs to everyone (his people) and not just her.
- Afraid she would tarnish his image, reputation, etc. because of (but not limited to) her lies.
- Being a humble person who prefers to stay in the background.

Of course, the runaway has to stop at some point *, so hang in there everyone. :)

...by external factors...

Thank you guys so much for the chapter!! Its beautiful🥲🥲🥲 happy valentines day!

happy valentine’s day <3 thank u!

also surprised cause i thought she already finished the job but ig the dick too good. or maybe it was the slam poetry

The recent chapters have been translated separately and are soooooo tempting, but I must persist!

Aiyaaaah I don’t want to see his face when he find out she’s gone!! I’m gonna be in pain, I know TT_TT

This is NOT fitting for valentine's Day damnit she left him after fucking him once again!
I swear this man is gonna develop a complex lol maybe insomnia at this point.

I have a feeling he going to see her chest and know then she the girl. He probably will hold off confronting her. Can’t wait lovely updates!❤️💕

Bwahaha 🤣
Here we go again.
She is leaving him on the cold floor 🤣👍

Users who are viewing this thread