Yeon Lok Heun

I'm just waiting for the chapters beyond a 100
they finally revealed that Garyun knew about her true identity all along! And that he confirmed it when they rode on a horse together.

IM FINE WITH SPOILERS JUST REMIND ME

okay wait someone remind me why the ML
(Garyun) can't find out about her secrets

Staff
Super Moderator
I'm just waiting for the chapters beyond a 100
they finally revealed that Garyun knew about her true identity all along! And that he confirmed it when they rode on a horse together.
"all along" no he didn't
he realized while riding with her on the horse and revealed it shortly after while they were still traveling
Or at least that's what the official English translation dialogue clearly said. Though it's sadly nowhere near the korean raws.

(Still at 76)
It's getting real frustrating how she clearly sees how he is suffering, but she's a dumbass and chooses to continue to torment him as though she's somehow being noble.

He literally begged her to accept him, and she ignores him while acting high and mighty by denying him and herself.

:smug::smugnako::smugchisato:

I made a little something in case anyone else might happen to see and appreciate it.
Just a little collage to concentrate the contents in mostly-one place, and more readable on a PC if you zoom out a bit until it spans the screen properly.
Spicy A 1
Spicy A 2
Spicy B 1
Spicy B 2

... I mean, they were just good moments is all.

Why the hell is chapter 93 and 94 missing from every damn site on the internet. From non-english skimming, they look pretty fkin important.

Because I don't want to skip, I made this. Chapter 93, Chapter 94. Emergency garbage translation ran through google translate. Quite a bit of work to have to download every page individually and then individually load them into translate 1 at a time, and then again upload them one at a time into imgur since imgur fucks up the order of batch loads. And sometimes messes with the album order after the fact.

C 95, they said before that if she goes unconscious her "Mask" would fade / disappear... Yet she's passed out on the desk and then for half a day right in Emperor's lap on a horse... Such a pain when authors forget their own contrivances to just right whatever they feel like with no regard.

Last edited:
I approve of the emperor at first but after chapter 100 or something he change, although it might be because she kept running away every time whenever they did 'it' but after he learns who she is he said he would wait but the next day after he said that he changed his mind and told her that she is his property, her heart, body and mind are his. After that I started losing interest, and I have a question, what does Yeon Lokheun smile look like in the earlier chapters? Idk why, she looks brighter before but I can't remember what she looked like.

Btw chapter 32 and 100 is when they did it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread