Yeonwoo's Innocence - Ch. 23

Shit's completely fucked that those assholes just couldn't take "no" for an answer.

this dude need to grow some pair of balls, seriously i can't find a single good thing about mc

Hated it when people used to pressure me into doing smth I didn’t want to do. I hope those assholes learn a lesson or two about some actual fucking consent and peer pressure.

Dex-chan lover
@valcoft
I hope his more frequent meetings with Haesol will make him grow stronger.

I see this manhwa as a 'reverse Komi', where the guy is the one having the problem (self-esteem issues) while the girl is the 'normal' character who helped out.

OH this is adorable <3

Thanks for the update, can't wait for the next installment!

@abdude13
i don't think he will tho. he needs a real hard wake up call, like haesol go out with jung jinwoo, at least the man tried. then they kiss in front of him 🤣

and i just hope there is no bs, like haesol love mc because mc helped her in past or some other stuff in the past. i already tired of that cliche. hopefully there is real character development.

well whatever i just want to see cool girl kang haesol

Hopefully this leads to his character development arc, and he becomes more confident and sure of himself. Really loving this manwha though

ML is so annoying, he doesn't change at all 😔 I only keep reading thanks to FL who is an interesting character to follow

3/4 years back i had the same personality (timid, shy and can’t say no) like yeonwoo because of which I had to face lots of traumatic event.
The word NO is so small yet so powerful, the moment I started saying ‘NO,I don’t wanna do that’ I started building up my confidence.
Now If someone start this type of guilt forcing i can knock their head out or can fight back verbally.
I’m so glad to see a this type of character personality especially on different gender, I’m looking forward to the development of his personality and hope he’ll boost up his confidence through passing time.
And I’m kinda glad plus jealous that he have a friend like juhyuk, he’s a gem.

omgggggggg hes getting annoying now. he hates being mistaken as a girl but hes letting himself be forced WITHOUT GROWING A PAIR OF DAMN BALLS I'm very close to dropping this.

Users who are viewing this thread