Yesterday o Utatte - Vol. 11 Ch. 113 - Scene 13

Beautifully ended manga, I'd say. Realistic ending but also really optimistic for MC, a somewhat "no one loses" ending that is grounded so I can appreciate that

Imo it was clear author just want rikuo to be with haru from the start. I came from the anime and couldn't hold the urge so I just read manga. I was really hoping shinako would eventually move on from her past, forget about rou and commit herself to rikuo. Same for rikuo. If only he stopped being indecisive and make it clear to everyone that it was shinako whom he loves. To me, it will be more realistic if they end up together. But sadly the author dragged the plot, shinako didn't really change still doesn't want to grow apart from her past, both of them aren't being honest with themselves and haru ended up winning. Growing apart from your childhood friends is part of being an adult, and the way shinako and rou acted is actually not normal (at least that's what i think). Sure there are people who knew each other since kids and ended up together, but normally it was because they do like each other from start. One sided love can only last so long. Not that i don't like haru winning. It was clear she deserves it. She has been clear to her own feelings from start and actually making effort to rikuo.

In the end, like i said from start, this is all only my opinion. You don't have to feel the same way. But i really think the way the author portrays shinako is not normal. It has been so many years since her crush died and she even went to college, and get a job. How can you not move on from all that? Plus they never even confesssed to each other afaik. Still, the way author made it seem reasonable that rikuo chose haru over shinako is pretty decent. Author really wants to send a message that is if you love someone, be clear, take action and never give up. Just like haru did. Well this is just a manga so ofc it doesn't work like in real life. Meh. 8/10

Dang it! I wish to see more of Haru & Rikuo at the ending but it wasn't at least show us some chapter with them together, I'm a bit disappointed at that.

I also hate that after all the years have happened, still Shinako cannot move on yet. If Rou and Shinako would be together that's kinda awkward since they're like siblings.

Anyway a good Manga, when reading the chapter, it always frustrates me about Shinako for being unable to move on. I wish that the ending will be with Haru and Rikuo moments, not those two!
#KanaHanazawa ♥️

I enjoyed this manga until the latter part. However, I still am content with the ending. Thank you for translating.

honestly speedread this one, the chapters at were pretty boring at times and by the end I just wanted to see if the MC and FMC would end up together.

Rikuo breaks it off with his hot model gf for Shinako, while Shinako hasn't moved on from beginning to the end of a entire 11 volume manga. To make it worse, it's unsure they'll be in a relationship.

And there we have it, 2 main lead winners and 2 main lead losers of the story.

This history piss me off.
Rikuo is a such relatable Character and he piss me because of it. I can see me on him, that's mess with me because HE'S A IDIOT.
The story is good, far better then the anime and have some great characters. Sometimes Shinako as annoying af, like Rikuo too, but I feel bad for her, she's is a good and complicated character.
The end of this story it's really OK for me, I wanted to see more of rikuo x haru but at least they're together in the end.

twouldve been better if loser shinako suffered more and edgelord artboi shouldve stuck with italiano.

I think I'm okay with the way things are, But Rou-Kun is an idiot, Shinako never couldn't love's Rou-kun, and the anyhow returns again the history. PD: I stay in Italy and marry with she. 😶

Rou is such an idiot and I'm the glad the manga acknowledges it. I guess Rikuo x Haru is supposed to represent the virtues and benefits of moving on, while Shinako x Rou shows the destructive, toxic nature of being stuck in the past and the inability to move on.

Rikuo & Haru will lead a happy life, while Shinako and Rou will regret ever having felt the way they did. Especially, Rou. He will regret leaving Rio and sacrificing everything for the sake of the object of his childish obsession.

Overall, I'd say I'm satisfied, just wished to see more of Rikuo x Haru, after the confession.

Well, at least the best couple gets its happy ending...
And yes, by that I mean Kyouko+Kuma

Overall 8/10, plz don't be like Rou or Shinako irl

Truly a master-ass performance, one of the worst endings of all time truly, the worst mc I've seen in a long time finally realizes the girl he loves is just leading him on and not able to love him back so he moves on. Would have liked to see uozomi tell haru the truth that he was the one who broke up with shinako when he realized she just wanted a friend and acknowledged she couldn't just ask him to be her friend post confession. He realized she didn't love him at all and just wanted companionship but not enough to reciprocate his feelings and just denying all his advances and describing it as "just that" when he thought that was why he let his ex stay with him. Am genuinely glad that shinako ended up alone as she was a terrible person to those around her and should stay alone her entire life reminiscing about the past. Felt out of character for Minato to give him her location too... so crazy that amamiya boldly went directly to her mom without caring if the others thought that was stalker esque. Also rou is a bum and it would have been much better if we saw any detail of how his friend ending up with kicking girl

Users who are viewing this thread