YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Gyaru JK’s Daily life?

Dex-chan lover
Glad the last chapter ending was just drama bait. Really cold of the ex-heroine to exclude the MC from the anime celebration.

The MC really needs to give up on her. The whole relationship is toxic from top to bottom.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting worse every chapter, f*ck you and see you next week, because I don't know why but I keep reading it. Well, this chapter was particularly unsettling, with all that sugar daddy industry explanation, seeing what is the genre this author always writes about, any day the police will be knocking at his door.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I forgot what Katou looked like at first because he keeps shaving his head.Educational bit on compensated dating I guess? Other than finding out about the movie there wasn't much else.

Dex-chan lover
Glad the last chapter ending was just drama bait. Really cold of the ex-heroine to exclude the MC from the anime celebration.

The MC really needs to give up on her. The whole relationship is toxic from top to bottom.
Right? If you feel like shit everytime you hang out with her, stop hanging out with her. Just be all business and peace out when business is finished.

Dex-chan lover
God this thing is almost as bad as reading Illicit Love/Infidelity 101. At least that series doesn't hide it's NTR'ness. This one is just simply stepping on the MC's testicles every episode.

Aggregator gang
The only reason I come back to this series is for the art.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get all the rage, is the reason the main heroine not back with the MC still not clear for people? She thinks the relationship the two had isn't good for him and he just cling on,she literally are on you guys' side. She also is still not forgiving him for what he did.
What she's doing is normal, what Katou doing is normal as well, this is still like less than a year since the airport accident. If he wants to move on, he could, he just have no other candidate he really like.

Dex-chan lover

Isn't she having sex with them though?

Supporter

I think we're supposed to look at this as how they hit bottom with each other and slowly built something more healthy that lead to the main series' ending. It ain't gonna happen fast, though.

Users who are viewing this thread