YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Gyaru JK’s first experience

Dex-chan lover
She belongs to the streets and it's renting time
77QR0Zs.jpeg

Let me spoiler it for those that care.
Took a look at the RAWs up to vol. 8.5 just because I hate these cliffhanger NTR baits. Don't expect a detailed review or something. Don't feel like wasting too much time reading this thing.

Nah, they aren't going to have sex. Guy has a rather promiscuous past and he wants to take things slow with her now because he wants to be serious about their relationship. All they end up doing is kissing and some touching over the next 2.5 volumes. In vol. 8.5 he even says he ended up with ED because of stress and so on. So yea, this will be a theme for a while to come. Meanwhile our MC starts dating the new girl at the end of vol. 8.
Can I ask where u read the Raws. I kinda wanna read the Raws.

Dex-chan lover
So the go to romance cliche of they're not together so they get with someone else... Yea, this is a dropped series, leaning on the verge of rental girlfriend... both MCs can't be honest about themselves and it leads to bigger problems. Either ditch each other entirely, or get back together.

AJS

Can I ask where u read the Raws. I kinda wanna read the Raws.
I doubt I'm allowed to openly post those kinda links here.
But have you tried using google? Think you should be able to find what you are looking for just entering the Japanese name and a keyword like "download".

Dex-chan lover
I guess I am dumb or paneling is bad on last page because I had to double check that it was actually FMC inviting him to bed instead of revelation being that "boyfriend" was actually one of the "handsome girl" type of characters.

Aggregator gang
It was suppose to end at chapter 36 [literally got a rush flash foward wedding ending] but I guess a lot of Japanese dudes liked the idea of being a self insert doormat creepy loser MC whose a slave to a shitty bully egotistic unlikable JK and caused enough sales for the publisher to do a 180 and keep this series with unlikable characters and shit plot to continue
Good, I love this series! :D

Dex-chan lover
Let me spoiler it for those that care.
Took a look at the RAWs up to vol. 8.5 just because I hate these cliffhanger NTR baits. Don't expect a detailed review or something. Don't feel like wasting too much time reading this thing.

Nah, they aren't going to have sex. Guy has a rather promiscuous past and he wants to take things slow with her now because he wants to be serious about their relationship. All they end up doing is kissing and some touching over the next 2.5 volumes. In vol. 8.5 he even says he ended up with ED because of stress and so on. So yea, this will be a theme for a while to come. Meanwhile our MC starts dating the new girl at the end of vol. 8.
Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
This would be the main issue of this manga. We were shown the end but the journey there is has been pretty garbage and it looks like it won't change.

Dex-chan lover
Im still confused if this is just a complete setting or if thats the stuff that happened between the accident and them marrying?
Also for ppl who know raws, were "compensated dating" of the new girl was ever mentioned later?

I doubt I'm allowed to openly post those kinda links here.
But have you tried using google? Think you should be able to find what you are looking for just entering the Japanese name and a keyword like "download".
i think its fine and i too want to know im curious and its not coming

I skip a lot of chapters but I don't miss anything significant to be honest. Characters' growth? None or downgrade. Plot? Too chaotic and feel rushed. I don't understand the reason for new characters if it didn't bring any significance to the story like you can use the characters already in the story like all the other girls and guys to further the story. This feels weird to read. The new characters like the gyaru and the actor guy felt unnecessary to the story unless the tone is more towards them moving on but this feel like the author fetish taking over or smth.

Users who are viewing this thread