YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - Gyaru JK’s past

Dex-chan lover
Kind of feel bad for MC. No matter what he does, hot JK artists keep falling for him. That must suck :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
So the "other route" is already done,
former FMC marries that actor or w/e he is and MC ends with the new JK.

Dex-chan lover
wait, this thing still ongoing ? i could have swear i saw it labeled as completed age ago ?
and... is this kinda like game route ? like amagami ? Where the FMC go ?

Dex-chan lover
wait, this thing still ongoing ? i could have swear i saw it labeled as completed age ago ?
It's the same type like Photokano and Amagami. Basically, each girl has their own route/story. So the first gyaru story is done, and now we have a new heroine story

Double-page supporter
Apparently this was supposed to be the in-between after he woke up in the hospital and the marriage.

Guess the artist got bored and changed heroine?

Dex-chan lover
She's irrelevant at this point, this is the alternate route where she isn't the focus, she and MC are no longer a thing

Dex-chan lover
Who wanna take bets?

I'm betting that he's gonna fumble it next chapter by saying some bs about trying to keep things professional or some other excuse

I just saw the final chapter a few days ago. It was a big letdown for me. Disappointing.
no wedding for the gyaru or the male MC.

Apparently this was supposed to be the in-between after he woke up in the hospital and the marriage.

Guess the artist got bored and changed heroine?
The yankee JK's wedding was actually a dream conjured by the male MC.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry miss, this young creature's balls have not dropped yet. Nor are there any signs of them dropping ... ever? They never dropped in the other story and they will not drop here either. It's sad when manga have piss weak ass MLs. There is very little to like about this guy but don't get it twisted the FML are not much better, LOL. Let's not get this twisted either I'm here ... for the tiddies.

Dex-chan lover
YqWllcZ.png

Damn dude is a piece of shit and still can't stop getting girls to fall for him

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love that the "few years later" must be like 3 years. Author thought he could be sneaky for that one.

Dex-chan lover
The yankee JK's wedding was actually a dream conjured by the male MC.
oh, i only saw raws so i had no idea wtf that was, only saw first FMC marrying some guy but if that all is a MC dream its even more bullshit lol

Power Uploader
Thanks for translation! That must suck, to be lonely as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread