YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 8 Ch. 63 - Gyaru JK’s Lovey Dovey time

Dex-chan lover
When I see update, on 1 minute I wonder, why I still read this, then opened chapter: ah, yeah, because art is really good.
While plot... It's some kind of will training to "not having sex untill 18" and undress with french kiss in the same time?

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry mom but I'll probably be breaking that promise. Unless, butt seggs is on the table ... what am I saying I'm not even into that. That being said she is STILL annoying and he is still a cuck.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still confused if this is an alternate timeliness when he ends up with the gyaru or they'll break up and he goes back to Raira.
The fact that I skipped a lot of chapters inthis arc probably didn't help.

Group Leader
knowing this wong go too much further is annoying but Inguess since the other party is having her "fun" he should as well..

Dex-chan lover
I'm still confused if this is an alternate timeliness when he ends up with the gyaru or they'll break up and he goes back to Raira.
Yea no shit you're confused, this is what happens when you skip chapters

Dex-chan lover
there is no alternate timeline even if it originally felt like it was a possibility.

Also repeatedly saying no sex until 18 doesn't help when you are getting ready to fuck :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
This manga is retarded. You aren't the only one who is confused on wtf the author is thinking

If inrecall in one of the last few chapter's comment section, another
User stated that the marriage with Raira was a dream or delusion when he was in thst short term coma, which corroborates with the initial chapter after the wedding ceremony stating something along the lines of "5 years passed and we are getting married or it was supposed to be." I am thinking this originally got axed where he was hospitalized and woke up. I think that originally the author was gonna continue from there and explain why Raira broke up with him because of how sudden and without reason it was. It also seemed like she had strong reason to break up him and was doing it for his sake based off of some of her expressions from the prior chapters. Perhaps she realized she fucked up in publicly announcing their relstionship causing him to basically overwork and neglect her hence the zoom in on his nails and she said that was the shittiest thing. If this is true, still made no sense but okay. She didnt even try to talk it out with him. Now that the mental gymnastics is over, I think the marriage chapter was the ending the author orginally had in mind after more development jnto it. Then i guess the manga got green lighted for a reboot and author was like "fuck it I already published the ending, i dont want to go back to the main story, lets just continue with a new girl have him be in a relationship eith her, and have previous FMC do a full 180 in character run adjacent to all thjs as I cant throw her away she is a important drama device. Yeza lets do that. Everyfhimg will be fine right?!" Yeap, this how much time amd energy I wasted performing mental gymnastics in attempt to comprehend this ever growing dumpster fire so i can feel that i just did not waste my time. End of rant.

I know, i know sunken cost fallacy, but man this manga pissed me off lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Raira should’ve stayed single. Characters that move on quick are the worst. What utter dumpster fire. Better see no sex or any development with the rebound guy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Glad this is still the trash I remember it being, I'll be back in a year

Dex-chan lover
The original is finished... Again. So...
He ended up with Riri... I mean, that's the actual cover. Meanwhile, his ex married the sunshine guy. During their marriage, the spineless main character once again envisions a future with him and her continuing together, having children, and so on. However, we quickly return to the current marriage between her and her new soon-to-be husband. Riri catches the bouquet when she throws it... And that's pretty much it. The main character is with Riri, and his ex is with the sunshine boy. The End. Again.

Dex-chan lover
The original is finished... Again. So...
He ended up with Riri... I mean, that's the actual cover. Meanwhile, his ex married the sunshine guy. During their marriage, the spineless main character once again envisions a future with him and her continuing together, having children, and so on. However, we quickly return to the current marriage between her and her new soon-to-be husband. Riri catches the bouquet when she throws it... And that's pretty much it. The main character is with Riri, and his ex is with the sunshine boy. The End. Again.
Man... I hate it.
I mean, I felt a bit bad for Riri because of the latest chapter title and want her to have a happy ending. It kind of made me assume MC and Nikaido were getting back together. Although her and MC do have issues they need to work on I really wanted to see that happen.

As much of a lame response as it is I kind of want to drop this now,

Dex-chan lover
Man... I hate it.
I mean, I felt a bit bad for Riri because of the latest chapter title and want her to have a happy ending. It kind of made me assume MC and Nikaido were getting back together. Although her and MC do have issues they need to work on I really wanted to see that happen.

As much of a lame response as it is I kind of want to drop this now,
Sorry for breaking it to you man... I mean, him and Riri are good, but... It really leaves a bad taste after you read and the thing just go complete south in the story. Do what, right?

Users who are viewing this thread