Yoake ni Furu

Contributor
Man it's been so long since the last update. I really really really like this manga. It's fun to see how kids grew up (even if the prequel was just kind of meh)

Is the original already all out? MU has it as 0 volumes ongoing, but Shounen ai manga rarely last more than a volume or two, much less 3 years. Maybe the mangaka has a weird release schedule. I'd suggest the scanlation group is just taking their time, but surely if that were the case, someone would update the MU page, wouldn't they?

I really wish someone picks this up because i read that it’s already completed and it’s been a long time since it was updated. It’s such a good manga and i love this author’s works.

Group Leader
@Handf88 here's the reason the scanlate group drop it, include the spoiler https://entwinedtrees.com/dropping-yoake-ni-furu/

@Chiem Just saw this but didn’t think it would turn out like that. The story had so much potential but from the spoilers it seems like the author just ruined it. Well I’m glad they dropped it then. Also thanks for telling me about this! 💗

I hope this manga keep continue..
Just don't drop it..

Pleaseee...

Btw.. thanks translate this manga

Have a good day

Group Leader
@Chiem laaah holy shit seriously! Daaaamn :(( So far they're my favorite couple from Hayakawa but
ahhh whywhywhy they ended like that... I really hoped they ended together, and I hoped Daiki would apologize and they started again or something buuuut hnnnggggh seriouslyyy it became like thaaat T___T
... Anyway Thank you very much for giving that link Chiem! At least I got the closure for this couple. Hmm but seeing Hayakawa's other works
Ten Ten Shiro Shiro, it's quite eff up too...

omg just read the spoiler noerrrr i rlly liked them too like tbh i like this one more than its prequel so thats kind of ://// lowkey i still hope someone wud pick it up just so i can see for myself but the og team having dropped it is super reasonable. im still sad tho😔💔

Double-page supporter
i cant filter genre here, i want to restrict any bl or shounen ai for fvck sake

Users who are viewing this thread