0b5337c8-21c7-40c1-8171-7c9118dcb806
xanon Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 6,057 Sep 14, 2026 #2 Thanks for translating and sharing!
Hicleric Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 9, 2023 Messages 4,947 Sep 14, 2026 #3 One of those kiddos had better be named Bianca is all I can say (actually, fewer tears than I was expecting)
One of those kiddos had better be named Bianca is all I can say (actually, fewer tears than I was expecting)
Sunspawn Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 31, 2023 Messages 938 Sep 15, 2026 #4 I dunno why this artist's art looks like a mix of Arakawa and Fujimoto's to me.
W Weebius Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 29, 2018 Messages 895 Sep 17, 2026 #5 He really changed his artstyle up after 2020, this is like the third time I didn't recognize his pre-Centuria work.
He really changed his artstyle up after 2020, this is like the third time I didn't recognize his pre-Centuria work.