Yoarashi Ni Warau - Ch. 19 - Twilight

Dex-chan lover
How convenient for her that after her attempted murder some idiot in a clown suit (basically), with no ability to kill someone even with a metal bat and a huge knife (pathetic), showed up to take the blame after hanging around just long enough to be seen by multiple people & not even trying to point out the actual culprit because... She's mute? I don't know I haven't read the prev chapters and feel no need to seeing how hardcore the plot armor is.

Dex-chan lover
How convenient for her that after her attempted murder some idiot in a clown suit (basically), with no ability to kill someone even with a metal bat and a huge knife (pathetic), showed up to take the blame after hanging around just long enough to be seen by multiple people & not even trying to point out the actual culprit because... She's mute? I don't know I haven't read the prev chapters and feel no need to seeing how hardcore the plot armor is.
“I haven’t read this and just jumped in partway, but i’m certain i know everything about what’s going on and have made only correct assumptions”.

Dude, have you met people? The accuser always gets benefit of the doubt, especially in fiction. Say someone (Especially someone well-known and liked/trusted, like, say, the mayor’s daughter) accuses you of doing something you saw them do. Nobody knows you, and you go “nuh-uh, they did it!”. You think they’re gonna listen?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
I thought this was an old manga,, ugh, i hate waiting....
but the story is kinda interesting because there are still so many mysteries.

What is even happening anymore? Thanks for updating. I'm so lost.
This a theory mixed with what's going on:
Yoarashi came back to school with the excuse she wanted to help Ogino, but what she really wanted was revenge for a girl they killed (maybe a friend or a sister), and the excuse of Ogino was perfect for her because Ogino was so easy to approach to. She helped Ogino so Yoarashi could discover who's the person who killed that girl because she knows that it's someone from that school. It turned out that everyone started loving Ogino so it made it easier for Yoarashi to find out who's that person. When Class 2C made that event on the festival she knew that the person who killed that girl was going to appear so she prepared herself.

Dex-chan lover
“I haven’t read this and just jumped in partway, but i’m certain i know everything about what’s going on and have made only correct assumptions”.

Dude, have you met people? The accuser always gets benefit of the doubt, especially in fiction. Say someone (Especially someone well-known and liked/trusted, like, say, the mayor’s daughter) accuses you of doing something you saw them do. Nobody knows you, and you go “nuh-uh, they did it!”. You think they’re gonna listen?
You dumb? Thats why she should have 1. Not been there to be accused. 2. Not let her live to accuse her. 3. Accused her first. And so on.

Also never said I knew everything going on, don't know why your head is so *** that you felt the need to make shit up to feel good.

You dumb? Thats why she should have 1. Not been there to be accused. 2. Not let her live to accuse her. 3. Accused her first. And so on.

Also never said I knew everything going on, don't know why your head is so *** that you felt the need to make shit up to feel good.
You don't know the situation at all and you judged it as plot armor and then you complained that someone criticized your "argument". Yes, I will assume that this statement:“I haven’t read this and just jumped in partway, but i’m certain i know everything about what’s going on and have made only correct assumptions”, is not far from the truth.
1) the "idiot in a clown suit" is a crazy bitch that basically almost killed 4 of her classmate.
2) If you had read the previous chapter, you would know that this situation was a trap set with exactly this aim.
3) There isn't only one realistic reaction to this situation. Escaping is one of them and the one that the author want to use in his story.
An advice: Don't begin a story by the last chapter available because there is a high chance that the assumptions you would make, would be terribly wrong because the entire context is almost never in one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You don't know the situation at all and you judged it as plot armor and then you complained that someone criticized your "argument". Yes, I will assume that this statement:“I haven’t read this and just jumped in partway, but i’m certain i know everything about what’s going on and have made only correct assumptions”, is not far from the truth.
1) the "idiot in a clown suit" is a crazy bitch that basically almost killed 4 of her classmate.
2) If you had read the previous chapter, you would know that this situation was a trap set with exactly this aim.
3) There isn't only one realistic reaction to this situation. Escaping is one of them and the one that the author want to use in his story.
An advice: Don't begin a story by the last chapter available because there is a high chance that the assumptions you would make, would be terribly wrong because the entire context is almost never in one chapter.

Yet again, what "only made correct assumptions", you're dreaming, stop dreaming man, wake up.

1. Full murder disguise but failed to kill 4 of her classmates? Clown.
2. A trap? Oh yeah sure, good trap, relying on the target showing up and standing for a few minutes rather than slitting your throat and getting out of there nobody none the wiser, GOOD TRAP. If she had some plan for how to not get brutally murdered, THAT could have been a plan.
3. Realistic reaction, yes I'm sure you know a lot about realistic reactions of schoolkids that wave lethal weapons around filled with murderous rage but still somehow magically unable to kill anyone... Yup you can totally understand such a persons taughts, you must have been there so many times right. I never said shit about realistic jack shit, this entire thing is not realistic so why are you dragging some emotional rollercoaster into it when there's no way anyone including the author has a fucking clue what they would lead to, all we readers & authors can do is line up choices and pick what makes a lick of sense to us and when the author choses the 1 option that is EXACTLY what the "bad guy" wants and COUNTS ON happening, that is known as PLOT FUCKING ARMOR.

You get it now, white knight master?

Yet again, what "only made correct assumptions", you're dreaming, stop dreaming man, wake up.

1. Full murder disguise but failed to kill 4 of her classmates? Clown.
2. A trap? Oh yeah sure, good trap, relying on the target showing up and standing for a few minutes rather than slitting your throat and getting out of there nobody none the wiser, GOOD TRAP. If she had some plan for how to not get brutally murdered, THAT could have been a plan.
3. Realistic reaction, yes I'm sure you know a lot about realistic reactions of schoolkids that wave lethal weapons around filled with murderous rage but still somehow magically unable to kill anyone... Yup you can totally understand such a persons taughts, you must have been there so many times right. I never said shit about realistic jack shit, this entire thing is not realistic so why are you dragging some emotional rollercoaster into it when there's no way anyone including the author has a fucking clue what they would lead to, all we readers & authors can do is line up choices and pick what makes a lick of sense to us and when the author choses the 1 option that is EXACTLY what the "bad guy" wants and COUNTS ON happening, that is known as PLOT FUCKING ARMOR.

You get it now, white knight master?
Stop assuming and read the manga if you want to do a review about it.
Your first point is false but you would know if you read it.
Your second point, you're assuming from what i wrote and what you saw in this chapter so... you don't know anything.
For your third point, by realistic I meant humanly (physically and psychologically) possible, a logic outcome among many other.
You know chess? You know what a strategy is? It is possible to guide someone where you want depending on the circumstances. Oh wait, you don't know the circumstances. How can you declare "PLOT FUCKING ARMOR" when you don't know the plot...

Dex-chan lover
TLDR: READ THE MANGA
How about I don't read the entire manga and ignore you till you post something with some actual content rather than some nonsense.
1. Clown suit metaphor for an idiot in suit running around failing at shit is... False? What does that even mean, did she want to fail at murdering, was she forced to wear the outfit? If you're so invested in telling me I'm wrong, why do you make negative effort to not explain why.
2. "No but actually if you go read this stuff you'll understand how the character is actually smart for doing this stupid thing".
If it's so smart why cant you say why it is smart rather than telling me it's a "plan" or "you don't know because you didn't read".
A plan that includes a staggeringly high chance of being outright murdered is not a good plan unless your goal is to get murdered.
3. As I explained earlier, the author picking the 1 out of a multitude of options that is clearly the only option that benefits the opposite character... To take your chess nonsense, the player can move a bishop in 4 directions, 1 of these directions directly benefit the opposing player, now nobody would move their piece in this direction normally BUT, here we have author with the ability to force the player to do this losing move, this is a an example of "plot armor".

Not to mention that the "player" seems to be heavily motivated to do the instantly winning move but just doesn't because who knows, but it sure as hell doesn't make sense to me for someone in an angry murderous mindset to listen to their opponents solo talk for a minute or more while knowing they are limited in time and at the scene of a recent "unrelated" murder "attempt" (she should be dead, they should all be dead). It's like pausing for a transformation scene in a transformers/magical girl setting or the bad guy revealing their master plan to the main character letting the main character slip away safely because of the wasted time, it's a dumb plot armor device.

Double-page supporter
What a professional critic move, read in the middle and judge everything without context.
It's like someone who only watch star wars clip and believe storm trooper can't aim properly without knowing the reason why they missed easy shots

Users who are viewing this thread