Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 157 - Hardenbergia

Dex-chan lover
And we got some interesting piece of information: if she is not lying, then vampires may actually not be as immortal as was mentioned before
She might be dying because she hasn't drank blood like that guy in the school.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!
But then...how you kill Hoshimi? She's the oldest vampire I knew in the series and her weakness is unknown since no one knew what is her attachment when she was a human.

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter!!
But then...how you kill Hoshimi? She's the oldest vampire I knew in the series and her weakness is unknown since no one knew what is her attachment when she was a human.
Maybe the same way like Nazuna's mother, died in childbirth

Have a child with Mahiru and keep living life like a human without drinking blood

Dex-chan lover
The original chapter was literally posted two days ago. "They take too long sadly" Cringe.
They usually post nearly a whole week after the Spanish release lol

Strangely enough though, whenever they get sniped they typically post the following day
Plenty of scanlators who take longer and don't have their series sniped.
This is a pretty popular series with a lot of people following it, with it being on the seasonal and popular tabs. Not to mention that this is the climax of the entire series...

And it's not like the chapters are very long or with a lot happening, thus making it a particularly big target for sniping

Double-page supporter
Good translation and nice work, but you shouldn't snipe series from other scanlators
This was TLd by 4chan
1) they always TL the chapters within a few hours of release
2) the reason it was typeset was because people were complaining about having to read greentext so much
3) something tells me 4chan doesn’t really care about “muh scanlator feelings”

Users who are viewing this thread