Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 160 - I'm His Friend Too

Supporter
Sis is grossed by bro time 🤣

Screenshot_2023-02-15-18-52-34-194_com.chrome.dev.png

Dex-chan lover
finally ive got to see Akira-san again(and who wouldve thought we'd get to see hers and nazuna's thighs).

dankies-pepe.gif

Dex-chan lover
I guess the story moves forward (finally). But where is the tension,the drama? Have they already forgotten what happened? Are they besties again?

I can't shake the feeling Nazuna will convince Kuki somehow to not destroy Kou's friends life or something like that.

Watch her be with Kou's friend until she dies as a vampire. Which woud be a fitting ending,die with the one you love until your time has come.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Didn't kou say before he never saw mahirou again? what the fuck? It was the last panel of some chapter with the closed flower shop; just too lazy to look it up

Dex-chan lover
So, um... Is Kou okay with Kiko-bitch trying to kill him? Has homicide become an everyday thing for him since she isn't the first? Well, it doesn't matter. The only sane person in this whole manga is Akira after all and i'm glad they're going to sort this shit out once and for all~ :huh:

Dex-chan lover
So, um... Is Kou okay with Kiko-bitch trying to kill him? Has homicide become an everyday thing for him since she isn't the first? Well, it doesn't matter. The only sane person in this whole manga is Akira after all and i'm glad they're going to sort this shit out once and for all~ :huh:
Let's hope lol! Kiku doesn't need to stick around any longer than necessary lol.

Girl just ain't having none of this romcom crap and is forcing the plot along.
I wish Akari acted like this ten chapters ago lol. Before all those chapters with flashbacks lol.
Didn't kou say before he never saw mahirou again? what the fuck? It was the last panel of some chapter with the closed flower shop; just too lazy to look it up
Did the author make a mistake or doesn't he know his own story anymore?
It's appreciated how they're pointing out how kinda fucked in the head Kou is.
Well, if you are constantly hanging with vampires and your mom is barley home and not concerned with him chilling at night,I would too.

Users who are viewing this thread