Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 18 Ch. 171 - I'll skip it today

Dex-chan lover
The "I don't wanna drink your blood because it might hurt you so I'm gonna go for someone else's blood" is soooooooooo fucking overrated and overused... That's some Twilight shit... Just be upfront with him please. :notlikethis:
It wouldn't hurt him, it'd hurt her lol the theory is Kiku died because of that. But nazuna is the biological daughter of a vampire and a human so imo they are all wrong thinking it applies. So most likely kou will be close to death, nazuna will be like ooh the only way out is him drinking my blood, oh no it might kill you, it doesn't matter! He drinks, converts, and she doesn't die, the end

Double-page supporter
Doubt it. What killed her mother man? She fell in love with a human too and had nanakusa. Everyone is trying to hide what happened to her mother from her fr.
IIRC only the Nurse girl kneew about that, and even she didn't know what actually happened beyond "Here's 'ma kid. See you Never."
BTW what I hope is that the manga won't end at confession, but we see some daily life sugar after they're officialy a pairing, like at the beginning of the series the two of them just being dorks at each other, but more intimate

Dex-chan lover
I'm predicting that he is going to end up not becoming a vampire. We just established he doesn't actually care about that, after all. So if he decides not to become a vampire and just be with her as a human, that also solves the issue of her being in love with him too. Of course, that's only until lifespan comes into play.

Users who are viewing this thread