Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 19 Ch. 186 - Excuse

Dex-chan lover
OK IM PRAYING THAT THERE IS COMMUNICATION. Im glad that Kou didn’t just back down after she said that everything is fine because that is obviously so out of character for her usually so he deffo noticed and is trying to get her to open up. Communication>>>>>Misunderstandings

Dex-chan lover
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Nazuna used "cold shoulder"... it failed... not surprised, she had no chance on that front with Kou's Rizz magic, he is a level 20 Rizz magician.

But now Kou has issued a challenge on her turf, he better be prepared, because on this front Nazuna is at her strongest.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter. Nice ambiance. Loved her expressions at the end, too.

You can tell he loves her because he understands her, he knows her habits, he knows how to coax her into talking with him. They're friends. And the deepest form of love really is a type of friendship, a longing for the companionship of the other. It's not Eros or fiery passion - it's understanding, an unyielding bond, and the bearing of souls.

I love this manga so much.

Dex-chan lover
Booze. Good~ I started reading this manga because it gave me a vibe that i wanted but couldn't have in my life (because i live in latin america and there are no vampires in the neighborhood), but i kept going because of the chrs; like, everyone has personalities and the protagonist isn't boring. Misunderstanding? There's no such thing here. And i like that. Simple and direct. No people getting embarrassed about anything, no stuttering and the other characters like the protagonist because he really is someone nice (not because he's "kind" or strong)~ :headpat:
Thks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
Kou smartest MC confirmed, Nazuna heavies drinker FMC confirmed. The last 3 panel are pure perfection ahah!

Users who are viewing this thread