Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 20 Ch. 195 - Can't Go Anywhere

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, haven't had my coffee yet. What was that dream sequence about? Besides the obvious "lovers can't be together" shit.

Dex-chan lover
It is what it is

62edbb96d9f93.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Just a reminder for the "crying shitting and pissing" crowd that the whole situation they're in is a rather forced drama.
Instead of helping nazuna open up about her issues and convincing her to eat at least a goddamn bloodpack we're beelining for a self-destructive "grand finale" on the beach where they will be inevitably exposed to the rising sun.
Very picturesque, much sad.

Double-page supporter
Absolutely beautiful, that’s how it’s done. Either way the trip goes, the ending will be glorious.

Double-page supporter
Just a reminder for the "crying shitting and pissing" crowd that the whole situation they're in is a rather forced drama.
Instead of helping nazuna open up about her issues and convincing her to eat at least a goddamn bloodpack we're beelining for a self-destructive "grand finale" on the beach where they will be inevitably exposed to the rising sun.
Very picturesque, much sad.
I think it’s quite beautiful either way it goes. There will be a ending, whether it’s happy or heart breaking it will be good either way.

Contributor
Am i the only one finding 50+ years old woman wooing high school kids kinda gross? Idk, the manga never touched the subject of age but i kinda feel that the whole double suicide love thing between a child and a grown woman is kinda gross

Group Leader
I don't think the author will repeat what happened before with the double suicide. I also don't think he would abandon his mom like that.

Dex-chan lover
How is it "filler"? It's clearly a peek into Nazuna's desire and insecurity, which also contextualizes her reversing her sleep schedule.
It's kinda staggering that so many people didn't get that. Now's the time I put the blame on badly written exposition filled manhwas and one page twitter comics, because I always have to, it's a necessity.

Dex-chan lover
Am i the only one finding 50+ years old woman wooing high school kids kinda gross? Idk, the manga never touched the subject of age but i kinda feel that the whole double suicide love thing between a child and a grown woman is kinda gross
He's not even in Highschool is he? Isn't Kou like 14? At least where I live he shouldn't be in HS. Although I guess there's a debate about how developed is Nazuna's mind/brain seeing she appears to easily pass as a teenage girl herself and no one questions it... Yeah even then it is icky...

Double-page supporter
I can't guys! I JUST FUCKING CAN'T!
I WANT FOR THEM TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER, JUST LIKE IN DISNEY MOVIES!!!

Dex-chan lover
He's not even in Highschool is he? Isn't Kou like 14? At least where I live he shouldn't be in HS. Although I guess there's a debate about how developed is Nazuna's mind/brain seeing she appears to easily pass as a teenage girl herself and no one questions it... Yeah even then it is icky...
Barring early/late births and skipping years or being held back, 14 is first year of high school (freshman) in USA or last year of middle school in Japan.

Nazuna is... a special case. She may technically be an old lady but her development was clearly hindered from an early stage. Mentally she is likely closer to a young adult. Still maybe a tad "older" in terms of maturity.

Also hey, nice profile image.

Dex-chan lover
Barring early/late births and skipping years or being held back, 14 is first year of high school (freshman) in USA or last year of middle school in Japan.

Nazuna is... a special case. She may technically be an old lady but her development was clearly hindered from an early stage. Mentally she is likely closer to a young adult. Still maybe a tad "older" in terms of maturity.

Also hey, nice profile image.
Thanks for the context. And yeah that's what I meant, physically she is something like 16 so It's anyone's guess how that affects her mind. Still kinda strange.

And thank you, I like your profile image too.

Users who are viewing this thread