Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Wahahaha, drunk driving~!

Dex-chan lover
Him being a middle schooler makes every single conversation with an adult that much weirder/creepier

It still seems like such a weird choice

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he does have two gaping hickeys bite marks on his neck. If she is a hunter, she can tell right away.

She is wearing artist gloves for drawing tablets. But on both hands...

*shakes head*

5pcs-artist-glove-anti-fouling-glove-drawing-gloves-for-any-Graphics-drawing-Tablet-Black-2-finger_316a9220-b5b7-493e-9319-4126dee32915_1200x1200.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@Shuzuchi Older men love teasing teenage boys like this - not entirely uncommon. I mean have you SEEN the Stacy's mom music video?

All the comments debating her profession and here's me noting that she ticks off like 5 of my fetishes

She is wearing artist gloves for drawing tablets. But on both hands...
That's what I thought at first, but her gloves also cover her thumbs so those aren't it either. They seem to be functionally useless and just cool character design.

Dex-chan lover
Menhera's relevant again. I wasn't expecting that. I was sure that the missing person is gonna be related to one of the other vampire ladies he already met.

Dex-chan lover
@lostsage Maybe she doesn't want to leave fingerprints?? What the heck are you talking about lol, since when were standard gloves useless? Maybe it's cold; maybe there's corona? LOL

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmeep
But the gloves have the index and middle fingers uncovered all the way to the base, so they're not useful for preventing fingerprints, keeping the hands clean, or maybe even keeping them warm.

Users who are viewing this thread