Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - It's so dark, I can't see a thing

But is there any delays in translation or schedule cause they keep releasing it later and later these past 2 chapters, not complaining just genuinely curious

Dex-chan lover
Probably someone homeless seeking shelter at night. Or a drunk faculty member.

Group Leader
@Wiriux akira is kou's friend. She has kou's walkie-talkie watch that she kept way back their grade school days. She was one of the characters introduced early in the manga. There are a lot of chapters where she and kou hang out. They are friends with mahiru which is suspected to be connected to one of the vampires. Mahiru was introduced a few chapters back.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that's a sick last panel, looks almost like charcoal but not quite.

Looking back on it it also looks like he has fangs? But maybe they're just normal canines meant to fake us out 🤔

Me

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm out. Also, just noticing that this mangaka is low-key a sneakerhead

@b-no Oh so Akira is his childhood friend? They used to play a lot if I remember correctly. There’s one scene where Akira is playing with some friends along a water canal or something and she is looking at her from behind I think....is that her?

I can’t remember in which chapter mahiru was introduced (If you happen to know exactly which one that would be great— if not that’s alright). Thank you for the reply!

Users who are viewing this thread