Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Listen... to a middle schooler's love talk...

Yeah I really love this manga and really enjoyed this chapter. I feel like this manga is a good representation of the complexities of emotions. To those who felt this chapter was boring, I’m guessing the laid back atmosphere of this chapter isn’t your cup of tea. It’s nice to see their relationship progress, but also to see they still love to spend their time playing video games haha. It’s heartwarming and relatable. 😄

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

If you think that the vampires are acting like children, I wouldn't say you're wrong but maybe the concept of maturity is irrelevant when you're immortal? I'm thinking maturity in the sense of acting like an "adult".

Yep. Starting to bore and go about aimless like Dagashi right until it's end.

And nothing came out of that relationship between the protags either.

Aggregator gang
>boring
Looks like the zoomers with their neutered attention spans are finally coming out of the woodwork

it's not boring at all, it's cute and funny.
maybe you should read something more of your taste like a random shonen or a revenge isekai.

haha look at the shape of his fuckin face haha

@Zeroisloco
I, as a lover of this and also those two things, resent your spurious implications

Super cute.
And for those whining about the pace of this series, get filtered.

I often see some people complaining about the pace of the manga but please, this is literally the purpose of the manga. If you want half the crew already married and fucking by chapter 3 just read horimiya or some generic hentai

Users who are viewing this thread