Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Listen... to a middle schooler's love talk...

the artwork is actually rly good, I Like how the aurhor draw these characters..

or with the night/city background..
damn, it's so dreamlike...

Dex-chan lover
So now they do the goodbye kiss casually and he dont even take it as sign of a lover?
WTF?!

Me

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me while I gamer nerd for a bit here.

So she has a Super Nintendo, a GameCube, a Wii, a Switch, and PlayStation 1/2/3/4 on her games rack. So she's been gaming since the early 90s, or at least that's the point at which the "old junk" stopped winding up in garage sales and thrift stores.
Have they said when she became a vampire? Is video games something she picked up after becoming a lady of the night, or something she's kept from her human life?

Group Leader
i love this manga i love this manga so goddamn much. goooooddddd damnnnnn it's sooooo gooooooood

@me
Last I checked she said 10 years, putting her at a generous mid-20s pre-vampirism and it’s possible to be gaming in the early 90s

Dex-chan lover
I liked when the animation suddenly devolved into derpy images. Kinda funny.

Dex-chan lover
Lol wtf kind of adults digs through a middleschooler's love life for a good drinking story?

Me

Dex-chan lover
@TheBestNarci
Thanks! I genuinely couldn't recall, but that games rack is a very familiar set of hardware and got me thinking.

(The lack of a Regular Nintendo bothers me. Regardless of age, how can someone keep eight game systems on-hand and not have one be a Nintendo?! )

Thanks for translating!

What a nice chapter, huh? Progress sure feels good.

Users who are viewing this thread