Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 6 Ch. 54 - I've wanted to see you

Dex-chan lover
@Mikhail OH GOD IT IS STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW.

Does someone know if Hachizuka's hairstyle has a name? He seems to shave the sides and behind his head and let the hair from the top-down, it suits him and when he puts a hairband i can see his boyish traits.

Is nobody at all going to talk about the fact that Mahiru's life is likely basically over? The vampire he ended up attracted to is a massive flake with no sense of self-responsibility or boundaries, so he's going to end up alone yet longing for the woman that hit it and quit it until he suicides or gets hunted dead while he never gets to see daylight again or even rediscover love for someone who wouldn't flake like that.

And he doesn't get a choice in a matter, unless he wants to get merked by a vampire since he's aware of them now, so everyone around him has to lie to him about this likelihood and hope things go better than they have the last 50 (apparently) times.

Fed-Kun's army
@seg162
if ur talking about Akkun, I think that he’s glad that he became a vampire. He loves her as friend. He wasn’t secure w/ himself but now he is. Being a vampire also seems to have gave him confidence: being handsome and accepted

Dex-chan lover
“They’re were mad that there wasn’t much love in the manga about candy? I’ll give them love! I’ll give them the most love they’ve ever seen! They’ll be flabbergasted by the pure verity of different romantic scenarios! They’re gunna have so much love they won’t know what to do with it!

-writer of this series

Dex-chan lover
Okaaay who's that vampire woman at the end and why she called yamori a liar and all their faces are somewhat giving an ominous feeling?

He is rocking the "eren yeager manbun" here without any doubt

totally mvp of this chapter

tatakae

Dex-chan lover
can this bitch fuck off already i want to uuuuuuooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my cute vampire boy

Users who are viewing this thread