Call of the Night

Só mais 1 capítulo pra sentir aquela tristeza de ver mais um mangá que eu acompanho chegar ao fim

Seriously, she was a half Vampire, why is it too far fetched to believe that is what she turn Kou into? Nazuna was a break in the what the vampires believed were the rules for their race, so why is everyone just following everything so blindly? Meh, holding out hope for last chapter to give us a decent ending, but I am prepared to be disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Strong start but it never really keeps up. It eventually falls pretty low and never recovers and given the author's consistency with extremely mediocre / bad endings you can expect the same thing with this one.

Shits fire, but dawg wtf was that ending.
[I mean it wasn't bad but there's just so much to be explored in that world and for someone to just fucking blue ball it like that seriously wtf. There are so many loose ends and character development opportunities that were missed because of that ending. Good series overall though even with the lackluster end. Shit still kinda pisses me off.]

Dex-chan lover
honestly the ending was quite disappointing and it's such a shame. Like others have said so many threads left unexplored. My understanding of Kiku and Mahiru's deaths was that she fell in love with him, drink his blood became human and time caught up with her. Mahiru fell in love with her. She drank his blood. He became a vampire and she became something tying him to his past life, thus a weakness for him. I'm pretty sure the whole reason that he died was because the sun came up at that exact moment. Basically, what I'm getting at is that the characters misinterpreted the situation and that caused this half-assed angsty mess of an ending. There's also the fact that nazuna is a dhampir not a full vampire so her situation may be different. Kou It's stuck in some kind of limbo between being vampire and human and can go back and forth between the two. I honestly don't see any reason for the manga to end the way that it did. Its just disappointing.

It was a wonderful ending, and anyone who has been in a long relationship probably has a better appreciation for it. Shame we're talking with manga otaku and weebs who have no meaningful life experiences to speak of.

Pretending that this manga "fell off" in the end is just crazy. To me the beginning of this manga was weaker and more aimless than the latter. Seems like people are just lashing out that they didn't have a wedding and ten babies in the end. Oh well, adding this one to my list of greats and moving on.

Aggregator gang
wouldn't say this is the end I wanted but it's a perfectly fine ending imo. given how the logic in this manga works we can't expect some kind of magical cure that helps them live happily ever after

Dex-chan lover
image.png

It was a wonderful ending, and anyone who has been in a long relationship probably has a better appreciation for it. Shame we're talking with manga otaku and weebs who have no meaningful life experiences to speak of.

Pretending that this manga "fell off" in the end is just crazy. To me the beginning of this manga was weaker and more aimless than the latter. Seems like people are just lashing out that they didn't have a wedding and ten babies in the end. Oh well, adding this one to my list of greats and moving on.
ty I thought I was going crazy I liked the ending 😭
it was soft and sweet

I've been following this manga for a couple years now (since the chapter count was in double digits and I'm glad they ended it here. I used to think after the climax that they should have ended the story quick, but now I like that they took it slow and gave us a more bittersweet ending. I've seen that people don't like this ending or that the pacing of the chapters was bad but I think it was all done exactly how it should've been.

Users who are viewing this thread