Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Moving Forward to a New World with the Otherworld Residents

wow i had it in the back of my head that this would be the outcome but I never expected them to deliver on that. 10/10 fucking manga. homophobes get out

Kind of having the thought of that chance, but I put it as the worst case scenario, yet it went true. Help, I can't stop laughing!

wow the comment section sometimes.... chill like what the MC said, its 2D man. Its not real, stop taking it that seriously.

Double-page supporter
228-2285393_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1489571411654-yaranaika-face-yaranaika.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm fucking dying and anybody who saw "got laid while blackout drunk" and expected actual plot progression or character development is a clown

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I was blindsided by was the fact that Juuku was taking it. I was expecting his black cherry to have been taken and the whole thing to be another shot at the already shitty and pathetic MC, who can't even take the initiative while drunk. Hearing that he in fact tore the bull's ass up is fine, honestly. I don't feel like the joke was necessary or even good, hell, I feel like it kind of took away from the manga as a whole, but at least they didn't grind the stock worthless harem MC into the dirt even further.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, my speculation was his sister. She has enough power and insanity.
And it also not something he would want to remember.

Users who are viewing this thread