Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Big Tree, The Hot Spring & The Demonfolk Bride

Dex-chan lover
It's like what Akihiko always said before an All-Out Attack : "I've been waiting for this !"

Dex-chan lover
fucked in the ass by another dude and then cucked by a tree, its about time he had something go his way

Dex-chan lover
I'm trying to forget that he got butt raped by the other guy when he was unconscious. He can't marry anymore. 👻

Dex-chan lover
> The Mangaka of this series, i would like to thank him for what he'd done.
Basically, when MC was talking to Landlord (Page 4), her bottom was focus on one panel.
It seems, boys will be boys in any country in the world....

One of the lesson learn here is that, if you want resistance against such beauty MILF, you must drink plenty of water.
Let your saliva works for you to swallow definitely in front of them, to lessen the urge to hug those beautiful MILF

> (Murmuring on myself)
They just started digging for a hot water.
Brain-san, please............. Brain-san, dont overlap the image of them so lew* working, sweating and digging....

> MC: "Werent the root supposed to look for water?"
Ah so that was it huh?... Just by touching her hand, water sprinkled from source.
I definitely understand the thinking of that tree.
Since it was planted by a man of culture, then the by product would be of a culture as well...

> How much time it is when i come up a girls choir singing with a chorus of "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Its definitely mellow right?

> The girls are now being used to live in this world.
Now the question is, how much they like the food on this world?
I wonder when the panel showed they eating pizza, they will getting fat for sure.
As in getting fat, but the question is, where the fat would be going to?
Is it on the belly? or is it on the Plots?

Fed-Kun's army
@boag
@captain_crunch
Did you not read the previous chapter correctly? MC stuck his dick in Juuku's ass, not the other way around.

@SomeGuy1
I was expecting either that, a sewage line, or something technically true like the seed grabbing humans because "60% water" (isekaijin might have different body compositions).

Lots of people misread chapter 10 he is the who fuck juu-san. Also Mc say that is your ass okey juu-san at last panel.

How can people think that his ass fucked LOL.

@boag

" on that night it was raining cats and dogs" wait that expression exist in english too not just in dutch?

Dex-chan lover
I mean he should just stick his penis in all of them and ask for the government money to support them all. He's not just some freeter bum ffs

Contributor
Tree: lost virginity on character introduction
Main character: still a virgin after 50 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread