Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - An Otherworld Ambassador that Sometimes Needs Advice

Contributor
@Fluffypoochi Beta? He wants to fuck the girls, he just doesn't want to die doing it, whether it's the Succubus or his sister that kills him.

Dex-chan lover
Blue balled twice my poor guy

@HDMI1 ikr people really want to call every MC a beta nowadays, really shows their true colors

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ouch, first played like a damn fiddle, then cockblocked by his sister, but at least we know MC has multiple chances, now to keep readers guessing with 50+ chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Surprise Succubus, this is getting more interesting, guess the little sister is gonna have to amp up her efforts.

Fed-Kun's army
I was damn right! I knew it was a succubi! There's ain't no way some random girl will fall in love with our mc that easily.

Now give me a cookie!

she literally under a truth spell told him that every one of the otherwold girls had fallen for him

he knows that poligamy is totally acceptable in the other world

and yet he is most likely still going to take a lot of time to get his own heart ready (there is ofcourse nothing wrong with that) (if he marries them all he could possibly become supreme ruler over the entire other wold (which would require alot of heart) )

Dex-chan lover
@NeoSmile got straight up told he has a harem just waiting for the word go, narrator tells us he won't realize the flag has been raised for some time. His brain has to comprehend it first before his heart can be sorted. It's going to be a long while.

Dex-chan lover
@NeoSmile "and yet he is most likely still going to take a lot of time to get his own heart ready (there is ofcourse nothing wrong with that)" please read the ending of to love-ru darkness and tell me thats still a true statement

Dex-chan lover
When will Harem MCs learn that the sister character is usually the shortest path to losing their virginity. Tsk. Tsk.

Dex-chan lover
Why doesn't his harem take a step outside and see literally any other man (since he is objectively disfavorable to 80% of them)?

Dex-chan lover
Getting tricked like that, I felt bad for MC. But let’s see how things go.

Users who are viewing this thread