Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - An Otherworld Ambassador that Sometimes Needs Advice

I fucking knew she was hiding some bullshit, although at least we got confirmed that everyone loves him, so that's good.

Dex-chan lover
Not that it will matter to people reading it now, but we will update this release when/if the uncensored chapters become available.
@Suffaru Are you going to edit this chapter or put it up as its own chapter? I was pretty unhappy about the censoring so I'd much rather wait for the uncensored version, but if you edit this chapter then I'll never know it was released because it won't show up in my Follows.

Group Leader
@Alesund we'll edit this chapter and put a note in the release following the edit, if/when the chapters are available

Dex-chan lover
I didn't want to assume the sister would be immune to the truth spell room, but here we are.
Maybe there's a 9.5 follow up to this scenario.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation! How i love his expression when he got fooled xD

Aggregator gang
am I the only one wondering just how much she's after him for food and how much she's after him cause she actually likes him? I mean, assuming TLs weren't taking liberties with the scene, she did say she loved him under truth spell, so even if she did find him first for food, doesn't that mean there's at least something there? or...well, I suppose it could have been she loves him as a [horny schoolboy] like a human might love say [hamburgers] or [pizza]...but I'm hoping for the former scenario

Dex-chan lover
That was cruel, he had all the rights to rais an eyebrow at the sudden proposal.

@greatninja3
She is literally having sex all day with her husband.

OK... dropped after this chapter. I can bear a slightly stupid MC, but this is too much.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, thought mc was going to show me how to get laid, turns out his method didn't really work. At least not yet. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread