Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki

His dad is sending some mixed signals here. It's fine if he goes to the other world and has a dozen oni-japanese hafus but it's bad to do anything else? Sounds like his dad is just bullshitting him. But hey, twins- that's the dream.

The funniest part of this series is that the dad is clearly just fucking with his son and his son is stupid enough to believe it.

hm...
so every chapter is to some degree a single story as he meets new otherworldler at the begining and sending them of at the end of the chapter?

so no character he met once will show up again?

i heard this manga was in hiatus for a long time is dat true ?

One chapter for one race, excluding the first chapter, how many otherworldly races are there in the premise of Isekais?

This manga is interesting that it goes into a more formal and mature way of exchanging cultural aspects of our world. Looking into the further chapters, both our world and the fantasy one are equal in terms of military power, or the other one might be more since they use magic.
I've realized in chapter 4 that the different world is dominated by the Demon King and seems to be that there are no humans and mostly composed of fantasy species like Elves, Orcs, Slimes, etc.. Although they may seem to be related to the ones we depict in our games and stories, there are some differences in terms of intelligence, culture, and character. There some norms that can be considered immoral to us, but normal for them like the Beastmen copulation, and so goes for them to us like the degrading of slimes from our world; vice versa. From what I've seen in the last 4th chapter, the ambassadors wear formal military wear that looks modern; I presume that their world is also modern. In a sense which they incorporate mostly magical technology in terms of energy resources, transportation, and telecommunications; you can imagine an advanced modern tech world. Thus, their world is equal and might have more advantages than ours.
Sadly, this Manga has been dropped by the author, and no more updates to come. Maybe the reason might lie towards low sales and not enough people delving into this type of contextual cultural exchange.

Dex-chan lover
@VanJosh why are you writing bullshit like the manga has been axed? :(

it's a quarterly magazine. so we get one chapter every three months. this series is even on the latest issue's cover. neither the author's nor the artist's twitter are hinting at it being discontinued (usually stated in the artist's short account bio). the magazine's kinda off the radar since there's no public raws, but that doesn't mean the series is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread