Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki

For those of you wondering about the low ass rating. In the most recent 2 chapters,
there's NTR and rape that comes out of nowhere.

It's like someone liked the manga then made a hentai about it and posted it on nhentai. Except it's the actual manga.

And to be clear, I like some of this author's works but man did he ruin this one.

Group Leader
I remember the rating was 7-ish but the recent chapters really changes it drastically huh

Yeaaahhhh, uploading late the extras is NOT helping this manga Lmao
@dane17eduard It was 7.4 then dropped to 6.4 in less then 24 hours.
I just hope the author and many others will realise that messing with the readers can get you burned.

Some pretty poor writing here. Bullshit contrived stakes, a nonsense whodunit with made up clues, and one dimensional characters. The arts okay, but there's not enough fan service to keep me interested

this is giving me that gal manga vibe with the random smut and sexual violence tag coming out of nowhere

What the hell even happened, it really feels like what happened with gal cleaning when it got axed

This physically hurt me. I can't get it out of my find It hurts I should have read the tags before hand it was so good then did a 180 and hurt.

The author really destroyed it
I had experience with some mangas that were good then turned into trash and this one has the most twist
I think the author was writing with his ass or something

Recent developments have left a void in my soul. Feels like a bad dream. I’m starting to wish I never found this series.

Users who are viewing this thread