Yōkai Izakaya Nonbereke - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - CUP FOUR : Drunker Death Match!

Dex-chan lover
At least Hino this time wasn't put on the spot like usual & coming out on top. Stuff happens in life so don't fret for the delayed release & this font is better than the previous one. Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah the font change is good! The old was a bit wobbly?

Anyway yaaaaay update!! This is a fun one so I’m looking forward to keep on reading if you do more

Dex-chan lover
She eats women and men, the young and old she doesn't care, in other words she's BISEXUAL

Dex-chan lover
I know it's a comedy but that "She eats women and men, the young and old she doesn't care, in other words she's BISEXUAL" is soo wrong.
In a lot of Manga Bisexual are shown like a sex addict who will fuck with anyone or anything in some cases regardless of their personality.
People like that I call them nympho and it's a disease.
And of course this kind of bisexual are woman. It's more... sexy...Sluty.... I don't know...

Dex-chan lover
....at this point considering how adorable she was with both of them I think she would make a great waifu for either Nozomi or Hino.

Dex-chan lover
lol this manga is great!

Also page 6 has a really obscure reference to Street Fighter 3: New Generation/2nd Impact Ryu's win screen, the panel where the cowgirl is all beat up! Love it!

Dex-chan lover
Isn't everyone in the manga bisexual, that's the vibe they're all giving off from the start imo...

Users who are viewing this thread